Senton Left turn stuck

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You Bricked the servo. Stock is lame anyway. They aren't expected to last very long. Buy a stronger one. Stock one is too weak to begin with.

Did you check for obstructions in the steering rack? Stones love to get down in there.

^^^OP said when he shuts it off he can move the steering straight again. When put back ON it wont come back to center and servo whines. I think the servo is bricked? Could be rocks or obstruction.:unsure:

^^^OP said when he shuts it off he can move the steering straight again. When put back ON it wont come back to center and servo whines. I think the servo is bricked? Could be rocks or obstruction.:unsure:
Yeah I skimmed and missed that part... Either dead servo or your trims are off.

I hear this is a issue with the servo. Trash can it and get ths SAVOX water proof and never have an issue again. my 2 cents.

You Bricked the servo. Stock is lame anyway. They aren't expected to last very long. Buy a stronger one. Stock one is too weak to begin with.
Thank you, I purchased a new servo - eco power servo wp110t and replaced it, all good now.
Couldn't find any documentations on how to replace, I will upload a your tube video for my Arrma Senton 4x4, its fairly easy if you know which screws to remove :)

Thanks,
guy

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back