Less expensive alternative to Milwaukee Packout

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WrenchSense

Millwright and YouTube Contributor
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Mojave EXB
  3. Outcast EXB
  4. Talion EXB
Just wanted to share an alternative to the expensive Milwaukee Packout. The Hart Stack system is about a third the cost of the Milwaukee and is actually made by the same company. Both have IP rated seals, and removable trays. Both stack and lock. I have been very happy with the Hart system. Is the Milwaukee a tougher case? Probably. The Hart boxes do not feel cheap or flimsy at all. Check em out. Walmart actually carries them in store.

Hart1.jpg

Hart2.jpg

Hart3.jpg

Well Milwaukee Beast is pretty cheap for a 30 pack. I guess you could go for PBR. 🤪 😂

Just playin'.😂🍻 I have one of those I use in the garage (non-rc related) and they are great! (y) Thanks for sharing! 😁✌️

Well Milwaukee Beast is pretty cheap for a 30 pack. I guess you could go for PBR. 🤪 😂

Just playin'.😂🍻 I have one of those I use in the garage (non-rc related) and they are great! (y) Thanks for sharing! 😁✌️
Just the 16oz red ones for me. Budweiser 18 packs. Its hard to get fancy beer around here so I don't even try.

This gave me some ideas, but the problem is you sort of need to buy into a "life style" and get all the accessories.
Yeah I was going to buy all the modules last time I was at Walmart but they were sold out

Just the 16oz red ones for me. Budweiser 18 packs. Its hard to get fancy beer around here so I don't even try.
18? That is weird the pounders come in 24 packs here.

At this point, I have two rolling setups for Packout. Can’t fit it all in one rolling setup. I have the large roller base that I rarely use and also the two wheel cart. I find that I use the two wheel cart way more often. If I ever took every piece out of the van, each stack would be at least 5ft tall. This includes items like the vacuum, backpack, etc. What’s crazy is there are tons of items I don’t have, like the cooler, radio, or other items like that. I mostly have tons of cases with connectors, fittings, etc and two of the drawer systems. I’m about to the point where I need to tear out my van racks and rethink my organization of everything as my racks weren’t designed for Packout in mind. I have a lot of wasted space these days.

I got the rigid set up for work, I've beat it down the last year and half, wheels still work good!? Thats what u want to look for, good wheels or the whole setup is garbage!!

View attachment 250262
I wish I had that in engineering school. Do you know how many books (actually made of paper) we had to carry around, plus tools, plus projects. Geez you guys have it easy.

On that note, does anyone want some engineering books? All my tables are level and my doors stay open, so I don't really need them anymore. ;)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back