Kraton Lesson learned

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 8S
  2. Kraton 6s
I've been in this addiction for 25 years , I've been mostly attracted to 10 scale Traxxas and axial , gas and battery rigs , I own a Vekta 5 , just got the RAMINATOR delivered , and I own 20 rigs , but I have to say after today bashing in the grass n mud for 3 hours with 3 different trucks , this darn Kraton 6s is got the go to award as of today , what a freegn blast !! Fantastic quality for the price ! Great job ARRMA !!!!

I've been in this addiction for 25 years , I've been mostly attracted to 10 scale Traxxas and axial , gas and battery rigs , I own a Vekta 5 , just got the RAMINATOR delivered , and I own 20 rigs , but I have to say after today bashing in the grass n mud for 3 hours with 3 different trucks , this darn Kraton 6s is got the go to award as of today , what a freegn blast !! Fantastic quality for the price ! Great job ARRMA !!!!

So cool to read! Thank you. Awesome to know that you're really enjoying your Arrma Kraton.

Alot of people compair Tekno mt410 to Kraton 6s , I have both , and I have to say they are very similar , love them both , but as previously stated the Kraton wins , with it's 6s mud slinging , one thing for sure ,,,,, mud gaurds on the back arms is a must have , wow what a dirt clod blocker those are , cleanup is alot faster for sure !

Alot of people compair Tekno mt410 to Kraton 6s , I have both , and I have to say they are very similar , love them both , but as previously stated the Kraton wins , with it's 6s mud slinging , one thing for sure ,,,,, mud gaurds on the back arms is a must have , wow what a dirt clod blocker those are , cleanup is alot faster for sure !
Isn't the MT410 closer to the outcast dimensions? Perhaps even a bit smaller footprint than that?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back