Senton Let’s build a Senton 3s from scratch together 😎

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love it! Whens the video?
Only bench tested and a couple of zips up and down the street in front of my house. I wanna get it dialed in before it’s maiden run Early next week.
This just showed up 😝

image.jpg

Last edited:
Took the bad boy out for its maiden run today. AWESOME!! Ran like a champ with a Power Hobby 7600, 75c. Almost got to LVC when a pebble got stuck in steering linkage. When I took the body off the dang chassis looked like a cat box. Dust cover will be here tomorrow.
For those of you who like lists….here ya go 😱

Max10 SCT combo
Hitec HS 7980 TH Servo
HR Diff yoke rear and front
HR diff carrier x 2
.08 mod HD 57t steel spur

.08 mod steel slipper 57t
HR steel Helical diff ring/pinion x2
CVD slider set x 2
Lunsford turnbuckle kit
HR steering bellcrank
Fast Eddy ceramic sealed bearings kit
HR aluminum front bleeder shocks
Typhon 6s rear shocks
HR aluminum pivot balls kit
Robinson Racing extra hard steel 32P pinion gear 21t
HR fixed link steering servo saver
Dust cover
HR rear hubs
HR front c hubs, caster blocks
Proline Gladiator SC M2

I’ve probably left something out 🤯 , this list doesn’t include all stock parts and hardware purchased separately.

Last edited:
Got the rear HR shock bodies today. One came together fine, the other one not so much. The piston would not slide in smoothly. Bound up about 3/4 in. The inside diameter is definitely messed up. Got frustrated with it, said screw it, not gonna deal with returning it. Ordered Typhon 6s rear shocks from Jennys.

Quite the Senton you've built! All those hop-ups...

Very cool to see shots of those HR bits close up/installed during the build process.

Hope you have better luck with xt90's than I did. I'll never use them again (arced and fried a blx185 & 6s lipo for me, and arced & fried a new max6 for @ABabyEater )
Hmmm…now you’ve got me thinking and a bit paranoid. I have the full range of connectors and haven’t had issues with the XT-90 yet. 🤭

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back