Let’s see the 10th pic in your camera roll. Explain the pic.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My grandbaby enjoying her 1st bday cake.
20180623_1424271.jpg

im confused by the 10th picture statement, you only took 10 pictures since 2013? ?????.. just joshin ya...???

but as requested, here is my 10th pic in my album, which was yesterday.. lol.. 66 chevy with a 348 6 pack we have been restoring.. almost finished...✌ well hell, may as well add the 9th picture of the 348 just cause ...?

She's a beauty! Dad and I used to be afraid of the six pack or even dual quads because we didn't know if we could get em tuned. Way before the internet and we surely didn't know what we were doing anyway. We knew what we were trying to do, just not how to do it. lol
i think he meant 10th from the beginning.... right @Clubin?
Oh! Hell, I went from the latest photo back. Let me see what else I have. lol
Here's my 10th from the beginning. I got this phone not so long ago and try to keep up with backups. I still use Google ? for photos backup...

20191203_202723.jpg

Last edited:
10th newest "10 minutes at the toy box" I had just put all of of Watson's toys away fixed his blankets. 10 minutes later and this is my thank you ?

Night at the toy box.jpg

Last edited:
[View attachment 78166
My old neighbor. He was a cool old man. He had horses that pulled him around the neighborhood in a sled or wagon?. He plowed fields and cut hay with them. I took care of him his last two months of life. His piece of sh!t son wouldn’t come from Tennessee to help him. Rest In Peace hot Rod?? 90 years old

Bless you, sir!

Here is awesome Aerial shot of Eleanor Island thats right off John Pass in Treasure Island, FL that i captured flying my unmanned aircraft. There is a story about this mangrove island about two local men who found some human remains here around the middle of the 19th century. Thinking it might be part of an Indian burial mound, they dug around looking for hidden treasures. Alas for them, all they found were broken pottery shards and more bones.Ever since that day some locals believe the desecration of that burial ground has caused strange green lights to appear all around the island at dark. The island is now a bird sanctuary, and human contact is strictly forbidden. Any investigation of the phenomenon must be from the water, and at a distance.

DJI_0005 (1).jpg

Last edited:
Old pic of my uncle Joe. He was a legend in his day. That’s me playing in the background

Attachments

• FC5D4BAE-BA12-4374-9D07-9EC845E1C648.jpeg
    FC5D4BAE-BA12-4374-9D07-9EC845E1C648.jpeg
    74.2 KB · Views: 43
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back