Let’s see the 10th pic in your camera roll. Explain the pic.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@gotnitro thats awesome. I’m getting my ducks in a row to go to ak9i next year. Want to work with working dogs BAD. Luckily they are VA approved so I don’t have to come up with insane tuition to attend.

@gotnitro thats awesome. I’m getting my ducks in a row to go to ak9i next year. Want to work with working dogs BAD. Luckily they are VA approved so I don’t have to come up with insane tuition to attend.

My next round (hate to even think of that now but..) will be mals. They are like GSD's on crack. I don't do any SCH meets for about 5 years now, my boys are 9. Their brains say I can do that but their bodies say otherwise. Kinda like me now... :rolleyes: I'm into reality with actual moving decoys and I hate the snobby Schutzhund people, they suck! :ROFLMAO:

Exactly, who cares if a dog has to rebite? ? and I’ll tell you this, once you get a mal, you’ll probably never go back to gsd. There’s something that about them. Granted most people don’t need a mal and I yell at the tv every time I see one in a show, if you can handle the drive and have the time, there’s nothing more rewarding.

10th for me is a pic of the cabin up north and everyone just getting ready to relax after a day of riding and working the food plots.
20200502_215828.jpg

That's got nothing on my folgers lmaooooo
Got any better recommendations for regular coffee. I have tried many brands and not happy anymore with it
Hey mate, my recommendation is to find a dedicated specialty coffee roaster in your area and ask them some questions and tell them the type of beans you'd like to try, it is hard when you don't know what you like, but if that's the case try whatever they have in way of blends. Unless you're drinking black coffee only then you may like some single origin beans. My personal favourites are from Ethiopia as they tend to have a really red berry taste like raspberry or cherry.

Hey mate, my recommendation is to find a dedicated specialty coffee roaster in your area and ask them some questions and tell them the type of beans you'd like to try, it is hard when you don't know what you like, but if that's the case try whatever they have in way of blends. Unless you're drinking black coffee only then you may like some single origin beans. My personal favourites are from Ethiopia as they tend to have a really red berry taste like raspberry or cherry.
Yeah I like black coffee but not folgers even though it is what I drink. No matter how strong I make it. It is all like water now. I do like the arabica bean. I just need to start grinding my own. The local coffe shop has about 50 different beans I can pick up I guess I just have to try them all lol

Hahaha

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200507-115405_Drive.jpg
    Screenshot_20200507-115405_Drive.jpg
    282.2 KB · Views: 66
It’s a pic I posted on social media after that idiot flat earther cratered himself with that homemade rocket.

Attachments

• F529173C-C1B0-4E55-BC90-5013E8F124DD.jpeg
    F529173C-C1B0-4E55-BC90-5013E8F124DD.jpeg
    42.8 KB · Views: 41
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back