Let the 3D RC Notorious J torture tests begin!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Notorious J

It's gonna break, so might as well send it!
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Gorgon
  2. Granite
  3. Notorious
  4. Typhon 6s
Got a box full of happiness in the mail today. Looking forward to finally having a wing on the Notorious again plus giving a few other goodies a try. Anyone who knows me, knows that I'm gonna put them to the test, but the flexibility of the parts is just awe inspiring. Has Notorious J finally met his rc parts match? Stay tuned to find out.
20210716_212056.jpg

I am all out of them unfortunately. Was a limited run of 50 parts to arrma forum members only. You still get a sticker and a thank you note lol
@Notorious J glad you got all your parts and the test mounts. Fyi the lp WingMounts are already on version 2 but those will work just fine. Version 2 test parts are more ridged and hardware revisions

Last edited:
I am all out of them unfortunately. Was a limited run of 50 parts to arrma forum members only. You still get a sticker and a thank you note lol
@Notorious J glad you got all your parts and the test mounts. Fyi the lp WingMounts are already on version 2 but those will work just fine. Version 2 test parts are more ridged and hardware revisions
Well that was a welcome touch. Now on to business. First set installed on the Noto. Not the wing I'll be using, but just for esthetics. Been a while since the Notorious had a wing. Feels whole again♥️

20210716_223944.jpg

20210716_223931.jpg

20210716_224327.jpg

20210716_224901.jpg

Alright. Did a little light bashing over the weekend at the cottage. Bad news, I still suck at jumping over small jumps, so even a small burm at the front of the location's lot had me flipping out of control tons of times. Good news, the 3D RC wing mounts are still unscathed. No video as this was just a little fun I was having while I should have been spending time with my wife, kids and our friends. I defintely put the wing mounts to the test, as well as most of the landscaping the cottage owner had taken time to manicure. 3D RC wing mounts (1) - Notorious J (0). Cottage owner's landscaping and flower gardens (0) - Notorious J (1).

Lmao never claimed it made the landings better. Glad you enjoyed your activities. Looking forward to your next videos. Even if you are not testing the parts👍

Alright. Did a little light bashing over the weekend at the cottage. Bad news, I still suck at jumping over small jumps, so even a small burm at the front of the location's lot had me flipping out of control tons of times. Good news, the 3D RC wing mounts are still unscathed. No video as this was just a little fun I was having while I should have been spending time with my wife, kids and our friends. I defintely put the wing mounts to the test, as well as most of the landscaping the cottage owner had taken time to manicure. 3D RC wing mounts (1) - Notorious J (0). Cottage owner's landscaping and flower gardens (0) - Notorious J (1).
Awesome brother J! That’s great news 😎 3DRC for the win!

Dang I just read no video and wept 😢

Still no video?🤷‍♂️
I haven't got around to making a full video for YouTube yet. I wish there was a way to post clips on the Forum. I have tons of 15 second to one minute edits that I make for Instagram and Facebook. Maybe I should start adding those clips to YouTube as well🤔

I haven't got around to making a full video for YouTube yet. I wish there was a way to post clips on the Forum. I have tons of 15 second to one minute edits that I make for Instagram and Facebook. Maybe I should start adding those clips to YouTube as well🤔
You can share IG or FB clips here 🤷🏻‍♂️

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back