Let the 3D RC Notorious J torture tests begin!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmm I guess they changed their settings Oct 2020 and it no longer works. My b
Sucks too. My shorts are way better than my YouTube stuff. Would be nice to be able to share the small stuff.

Added the EXB bumper spring thingy yesterday. Also got some great footage of the @3d-rc.myshopify.com wing mounts getting beaten but never broken. Hopefully have that video edited soon. Those wing mounts are ridiculously flexible. I must have landed wing first a dozen times yesterday and they didn't flinch💪💪👍
20210829_194921.jpg

Here's some testing and abuse I've done on mine and both sets are still good as new didn't flinch to the miles of wheelies or hopping on the rear etc. Sorry the first vid isn't super interesting and action packed as I was trying to put the mounts through hard testing thats why there's a lot of wheelies 😂
Noto testing
And on the beefy M2C Kraton

Added the EXB bumper spring thingy yesterday. Also got some great footage of the @3d-rc.myshopify.com wing mounts getting beaten but never broken. Hopefully have that video edited soon. Those wing mounts are ridiculously flexible. I must have landed wing first a dozen times yesterday and they didn't flinch💪💪👍View attachment 166549
Looking forward to that video. Glad you are enjoying the product. Hope it saves you tons of money. I know it has stopped my rear bulkhead from exploding a few times lol.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back