Minnesota Let's get out and bash!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grasshopper72

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Granite
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Senton 6s
Spring is right around the corner. Let's share some of our favorite spots and maybe meetup to bash. Twin Cities area.

Thread type
Wanting to Meetup
Spring is right around the corner. Let's share some of our favorite spots and maybe meetup to bash. Twin Cities area.
Might hit up goat hill in Eagan this week.
It’s gonna be beautiful outside! ?

Attachments

• 20200308_180946.jpg
    20200308_180946.jpg
    131.6 KB · Views: 36
  • 20200308_180426.jpg
    20200308_180426.jpg
    634 KB · Views: 29
Let us know how it goes ?
I actually ended up swapping servos. That is a pain in the ass on a Kraton. Tight space and many pieces you have to remove. The receiver box is about the size of a qquarter.Any way, Got all the wires stuffed back in and put back together and it didn't work. I had to rebind the receiver so I had to undo and redo everything. Yes I tested it before I put it back together. Everything is good but what took me 20 minutes on a Senton took me 1.5 hrs on the Kraton.?

I actually ended up swapping servos. That is a pain in the ass on a Kraton. Tight space and many pieces you have to remove. The receiver box is about the size of a qquarter.Any way, Got all the wires stuffed back in and put back together and it didn't work. I had to rebind the receiver so I had to undo and redo everything. Yes I tested it before I put it back together. Everything is good but what took me 20 minutes on a Senton took me 1.5 hrs on the Kraton.?
It’s definitely a pain! The receiver box could also be a touch bigger. ?

However if put together correctly, they are most definitely waterproof!!
I have video evidence... ?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back