Kraton Lets see pics of your Kraton 6s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jzepp

Reaction score
Post pics of your Kraton 6s
Here u go! V5 - Lowered, Tinted side windows, smoked headlights

Kraton 1.jpg

Last edited:
Am liking the white Bodyshell!
It's the PL brute Armor body. Not paintable. Come white plastic only. But pretty dam strong. Not the prettiest body though. Far from it. :LOL: The stock Kraton 6s bodies I eat constantly. I have one new RED stock K6 body left and it remains as my shelf body. I had to use the Notorious/ OC chassis taller side skirts to close up the sides. This PL body doesn't drop low enough and dirt fills up the chassis without the Taller side skirts of the Noto.

^^^ Adjust the droop screws at each arm and it will lower the ride height. Take out some Shock spring pre-load also because there will be a lot of droop screw tension on the chassis droop ears and will gouge out the chassis over time. Hopefully you have quality smooth domed droop screws to minimize this. Just make sure droop and preload are even all around :cool:

Yes. You need to adjust the droop screws and also adjust the nut on the shocks can raise and lower ride height. So i adjusted both the droop screws and the shock nuts to lower my Kraton.

Needless to say my Kraton is not a basher vehicle. I don't do any jumping but also am not trying to make it a speed machine either. Mostly i just drive it on asphalt and grass just having fun with it. I want it to be more of a show truck and not get all beat up. To each his own.....some people like to bash and some people like to set speed records. I do neither...lol.

Like i said i am more into customizing and just drive it and have fun with it without destroying the looks.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back