Let's see those crawlers and trail runners!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love the blazer and honcho! Not much of a jeep guy tho, lol.
How do you like those tires on the honcho? ive had my eye on a set for my trx4
The tires on the Honcho are cheap banggood specials and are not very good. My older son drives that truck and for his skill level they work. The tires on the Blazer are Proline Hyrax's and are awesome. The SCX24 was an impulse buy and I would have gotten a different style if it was available at the time. My youngest has stolen that as his own, lol. Fantastic little rig, it can keep up with the bigger trucks with almost no issues.

IMG_20221115_184711.jpg

Today I used more of my matte black vinyl to spruce up the new Traxxas Trx4m Land Rover Defender with some Dakar rally graphics. Put the logo on the hood, and splash graphics on the sides. Cutting vinyl this finely detailed is a challenge when dealing with 1/18 and smaller scales.

PSX_20221122_152737.jpg

Last edited:
Today I used more of my matte black vinyl to spruce up the new Traxxas Trx4m Land Rover Defender with some Dakar rally graphics. Put the logo on the hood, and splash graphics on the sides. Cutting vinyl this finely detailed is a challenge when dealing with 1/18 and smaller scales.

PSX_20221122_152737.jpg

w3
:love::love::love::love:👌

PSX_20221122_152737.jpg

OMG! Love it. Looks awesome!

I've been looking for stickers. Care to sell a set? Or two....

OMG! Love it. Looks awesome!

I've been looking for stickers. Care to sell a set? Or two....
If I thought they would work out I would, but these were really fiddly to work with. I had to cut three sets just to jet one workable set. And that was using good quality material. The weeding on these was really tough.

If I thought they would work out I would, but these were really fiddly to work with. I had to cut three sets just to jet one workable set. And that was using good quality material. The weeding on these was really tough.
Bummer. But, I understand.

PSX_20221122_152737.jpg
@Doom!
That looks frreakin sweet..!!! That's the color I want, and it still hasn't got a solid UK release date yet :(:( (I'm being told 20th December)

Back