Let's see your 2020 Arrma RC Shots!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1580505385791.jpeg

Off to bash spot

Hi there, May I ask why you sold it? I have saved up and thinking about buying one and was just curious if you ran into issues with it?
No issues, I also have a notorious and it makes the kraton a bit boring to me. I like the monster truck feel. The kraton is super stable which makes it a fast competition kind of rig but that's not my kind of fun. I'm more like the kid who likes wheelies, jumps and flips. After I sold the kraton I bought a x-maxx and couldn't be happier

@Megafandrew maybe post the Tekno in this thread here for non-Arrma RC's. ;)
Link: https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/pics-your-other-rc-cars-not-arrma.13880/page-17#post-245148

I do like the Tekno EB410 and I almost bought one a while ago but instead decided on an Xray XB4. Love racing buggies and until you own one you just don't realise how well built and set up they are/can be. :cool:

hello I’ll take a look didn’t realize a spot for some other RC talk haha. Don’t mean to spoil the thread! O nice X-Ray is premium RC I had a XB8 from 2009 it was the best 1/8 nitro buggy i ever owned. Light weight and strong well built. I have taken a liking to the high end racing buggy stuff it’s true like you say, they are so ell layed out and handle so smooth, everything is plush. That’s why I figure make a practice/bash rig out of this eb48.4 why not? They are built well, strong and well laid out. Easy to wrench on also

hello I’ll take a look didn’t realize a spot for some other RC talk haha. Don’t mean to spoil the thread! O nice X-Ray is premium RC I had a XB8 from 2009 it was the best 1/8 nitro buggy i ever owned. Light weight and strong well built. I have taken a liking to the high end racing buggy stuff it’s true like you say, they are so ell layed out and handle so smooth, everything is plush. That’s why I figure make a practice/bash rig out of this eb48.4 why not? They are built well, strong and well laid out. Easy to wrench on also
@Megafandrew You didn't spoil the thread at all just thought it'd be nice to see your pics of the Tekno in the other thread. Great seeing all the other RC's people own. (y)

The Xray I have is a 2015 model but has a lot of extras and to my eye isn't all that different to the latest models. The quality on these buggies is fantastic so why not use it for a bit of fun bashing you're right.

@Megafandrew You didn't spoil the thread at all just thought it'd be nice to see your pics of the Tekno in the other thread. Great seeing all the other RC's people own. (y)

The Xray I have is a 2015 model but has a lot of extras and to my eye isn't all that different to the latest models. The quality on these buggies is fantastic so why not use it for a bit of fun bashing you're right.

I only bash with my Tekno ET48.3. Drool every time i run it.

Ahh yes I like to share all my projects I got going on! Ok haha I thought Mabey because it wasn’t a Arrma in the post based on the title I had post in the wrong spot. Once I get going on the project I’ll share some pictures of both. They won’t be fancy builds just fun ones with a good base. ??
I only bash with my Tekno ET48.3. Drool every time i run it.

Im thinking if this EB48 is anything like my old X-ray was and like your ET, it will be so smooth. I found the first time I ran a higher end electric RC it was a Tekno EB48SL or something I thought something was wrong with it because it was so quiet compared to my V3 Kraton. ?. Both steel spurs. But those sensored systems play a big part too I guess! Amazing though.

What’s up with that center brace? It doesn’t look straight? Looks flimsy?

This is actually the new best design they say.
Bend from factory. Then you cant see if you bend them more.
Seriously : I fall for the design and Color only. My Chassie and Shock Towers are Titanium.
Stock plastic is already enough because of this.
I choose GPM only because they are sheap and look Cool. I don't need tough braces in my new build.

gpm hop ups arrma talion 6s v4 (3).JPG

gpm hop ups arrma talion 6s v4 (8).JPG

My Camera is old. Sorry

This is actually the new best design they say.
Bend from factory. Then you cant see if you bend them more.
Seriously : I fall for the design and Color only. My Chassie and Shock Towers are Titanium.
Stock plastic is already enough because of this.
I choose GPM only because they are sheap and look Cool. I don't need tough braces in my new build.

View attachment 63694
View attachment 63695

My Camera is old. Sorry

It’s all good man, I didn’t know if I was seeing it correctly ?. I’m viewing it on my phone.

That’s an interesting design for sure. Please keep us updated on how it works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back