Let's see your 2021 Arrma RC Shots!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
full Carbon Exb chassis

IMG_20210628_103102999.jpg

Spent the last few weeks slowly upgrading and servicing the Granite, as well as attempting to fix some weird issues and steering inconsistencies. Finally felt I had everything sorted a few days ago, after completely rebuilding and refilling the diffs -- sanding down the cups and realigning the gasket to remove any binding -- plus replacing one of the rear driveshafts that was causing some heavy wheel wobble.

Today -- a sunny and beautiful one at that -- we finally got a chance to drag the ramp out into the neighboring park again, and the wife and kids finally got a chance to test out their freshly tuned and heavily upgraded monster truck (with it's snazzy new body):

IMG-20210719-WA0007.jpg

IMG-20210719-WA0006.jpg

The wife's smug grin when she finally managed to pull off a backflip and stick the landing (just after I'd botched one up) made it all worth it. :love:

I can almost smell all that fresh paint! :love: Sounds like it was a great day!

Don't remind me; after doing up two cars pretty much back-to-back I can still feel that sickly sweet spraycan smell lingering in my nostrils... 😬

A couple of kids stopped to spectate along with their dad and actually had a lenghty discussion over which of the two cars they were rooting for (apparently being under the impression that it was a jumping competition of some sort).

I only caught snippets, but to my dismay the plucky blue Granite with its gaudy orange flames seemed to win their support hands down, making me and Photon the de facto villains! 😤

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back