Let's see your 2021 Arrma RC Shots!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope

Mine either

It comes clear, so I always deal with making holes before painting.

View attachment 159628
Oh yeah, Brute, not Brute Bash Armor. I don't think the non Bash Armor version is for sale from Proline anymore, although I could be wrong.

Oh yeah, Brute, not Brute Bash Armor. I don't think the non Bash Armor version is for sale from Proline anymore, although I could be wrong.
I found it in the stacks at the LHS. Probably has been there a while.

A quiet evening bash. 👍

B062FE9D-4FA9-46FF-AB1D-94E7F9B57136.jpeg

Here is my infraction I just finished... didn’t go the normal route.... hope you guys dig it! Truck Norris! Anyone know what the license plate? Lol
View attachment 160025View attachment 160026View attachment 160028View attachment 160029
First off, this look is priceless. I think the patina/rust trend is totally hitting next levels now, and you nailed it on the head. As for the license plate, On my way to BYG, but I give up on guessing what it stands for.

First off, this look is priceless. I think the patina/rust trend is totally hitting next levels now, and you nailed it on the head. As for the license plate, On my way to BYG, but I give up on guessing what it stands for.
Thanks man! It took quite a bit of time with all the layers and rust work…. I was into scale rc for awhile and always wanted to do a rusty body…. So this is my first time doing it…. I was pretty proud of her so I figured I would show her off a little…. And I appreciate your kind words… means a lot! Thank you…
On my way to bang your g??? (I tried to be family friendly)

It’s not the look I would go for myself but I can still appreciate the amount of skill this took and the attention to detail is amazing. 🤘🏻😱
Thank you!!!! I appreciate that! It took more time then I want to admit and money wise, this was not a cheap endeavor. Hahaha i tattoo for a living so details are my life! This body was good for me. Since the pandemic we have been so busy I haven’t done much else but work… so sitting down after work to work on this was relaxing and got my mind clear. Once again. Appreciate you!

Thanks man! It took quite a bit of time with all the layers and rust work…. I was into scale rc for awhile and always wanted to do a rusty body…. So this is my first time doing it…. I was pretty proud of her so I figured I would show her off a little…. And I appreciate your kind words… means a lot! Thank you…
On my way to bang your g??? (I tried to be family friendly)
It's actually the perfect sleeper like Farm Truck from Street Outlaws. You pull up at the local bash spot and some tough guy with a brand new rc all shiny says "I'll race that pos you brought bro". Then you smoke him with a grin and tip of the hat. Priceless

I bash my cars. I rarely crash them. 😁 Speed runs though anything can happen.

Newest member to my collection and custom built so it's the only one in the world😎 also now the 8th ARRMA in my collection and first SCT I've had, only rig not pictured is the Vorteks as kinda didn't have room😂 and is my son's technically
IMG_20210723_184701640.jpg
IMG_20210723_184640276.jpg
IMG_20210724_221554910.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back