Let's see your 2023 Arrma RC Shots!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
V5 Kraton. Yes, I landed it.

3DE36031-153E-4497-8A8E-44FDBEBAB941.png

Everything put back together after busting a steering block.

Mid - bash this morning. So much fun hitting those 5’ mounds….and nothing broke lol.

This thing flies like a bird.

Having issues with rocks getting in the chassis and interfering with the drive shaft.

Any recommendations on a cover or other solution?

I’m gonna need a new body soon lol.
5C500EEF-93B2-4847-AE29-A3DF09ABAEFC.jpeg

66074B81-CD03-451E-B160-43838FCF6A01.jpeg

Everything put back together after busting a steering block.

Mid - bash this morning. So much fun hitting those 5’ mounds….and nothing broke lol.

This thing flies like a bird.

Having issues with rocks getting in the chassis and interfering with the drive shaft.

Any recommendations on a cover or other solution?

I’m gonna need a new body soon lol. View attachment 268082

View attachment 268084
My Big Papa XX long Rock is single and looking for a girlfriend 😜.they could ride off together into the sunset 🌇. 😍

Is that a proline bug body in the background?

So I posted my TLR Typhon with my old 3S tires. Saying and knowing that I’m basically going to just do parking lot speed runs and pavement driving because I’m babying it. It’s just too friggin sweet to destroy off the jump. So I got your standard Hoons for now and taking a member’s advice? Installed the rear skid plates for bumpers. I’m going to have some fun on dry pavement and hone my skills on the track with my 3S. I bash my Talion and Fireteam. Crazy how moving the wing back and a new set of hoops does for the look. I’m excited to let er rip!

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

So I posted my TLR Typhon with my old 3S tires. Saying and knowing that I’m basically going to just do parking lot speed runs and pavement driving because I’m babying it. It’s just too friggin sweet to destroy off the jump. So I got your standard Hoons for now and taking a member’s advice? Installed the rear skid plates for bumpers. I’m going to have some fun on dry pavement and hone my skills on the track with my 3S. I bash my Talion and Fireteam. Crazy how moving the wing back and a new set of hoops does for the look. I’m excited to let er rip!

View attachment 268125

View attachment 268126

View attachment 268128
Looks great.good luck .🤟😁👍
If your running them hoons on 3s watch your temps.they are heavy tire and when I threw them on my BRcc my temps shot up quickly..used them only on a few speed passes and never put them back on.ill wait until I upgrade to 4 s

Last edited:

If your running them hoons on 3s watch your temps.they are heavy tire and when I threw them on my BRcc my temps shot up quickly..used them only on a few speed passes and never put them back on.ill wait until I upgrade to 4 s
I haven’t tried 4S in this yet…jumped straight to 6S!

I haven’t tried 4S in this yet…jumped straight to 6S!
Wow that's a pretty big jump.had you already used a 6s before? And if not how did it feel? Were you able to adjust the power swing from 3s to 6s quickly or was it just uncontrolable?

Wow that's a pretty big jump.had you already used a 6s before? And if not how did it feel? Were you able to adjust the power swing from 3s to 6s quickly or was it just uncontrolable?
I have a 6S Talion with the go fast gear, a Savox 45g servo and that was my first purchase other that a fully loaded Traxxas Bandit. Lol. Than the Fireteam. So I have greatly improved my bashing skills after many a crash and taking hours to repair what takes a veteran 15 min. I’m learning though! I wanted just the 6S Typhon but the wife got me the 3S on sale for Christmas. Kids got me the 399 fireteam special. But she knew…. Bday is Feb 20th and my LHS gave me almost the Justin price.

But to answer your question? It’s completely out of control for me full throttle unless I’m going straight on a parking lot. Hence the hoons and sparingly running it. It really will get away from you if you’re not careful. lol. But I love going fast. So I’ll be looking for an indoor track close to Clarkston Mi for the 3S practice as I want to get into racing. Then run my TLR on 4S and have hopefully made a friend at the track to help me tune it.

But I’ve learned…. This hobby and sport isn’t for the poor or weak of heart. It’s why I’m building a small workshop. Wrenching just a little was so satisfying. I only replaced my 3S shock tower and did the diff. And a new stock shock.

I watched that video about jumping someone posted where the guy had the throttle and truck split screen and practiced. Broke stuff. Fixed stuff! But the speed of this on 6S is going to be just fine for the straight line runs and drifting. But I have zero track experience and I don’t want to bash it because it’s just so damn pretty in my opinion! Lol. Thanks for asking. Btw. I apologize for rambling. I’m just new.

Back