Let's see your 2023 Arrma RC Shots!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Community Leader
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Mojave EXB
Big Papa xx long Rock .still in progress.. stretched chassis and body is also getting stretched..still have a lot to do .it's so been a blast working on this build.check my build thread for updates 🤟😁👍

IMG_20221203_205506146.jpg

IMG_20221203_205015980.jpg

Big Papa xx long Rock .still in progress.. stretched chassis and body is also getting stretched..still have a lot to do .it's so been a blast working on this build.check my build thread for updates 🤟😁👍
Hopefully by this summer it will be all complete.body is taking the longest..using 2 body's and cutting sections out extending the bed plus modifying the front nose.. making a hood scoop then paint job and led .lights back on ..then street time.👍😁🤟

Last edited:
Work in progress hopefully fully completed by summer might change body

884190DF-C63D-4528-8683-C97789028A33.jpeg

View attachment 267275

View attachment 267276

Hopefully by this summer it will be all complete.body is taking the longest..using 2 body's and cutting sections out extending the bed plus modifying the front nose.. making a hood scoop then paint job and led .lights back on ..then street time.👍😁🤟
That looks so dope ! Can’t wait to see it finished ✅ what color you’re going with?

Work in progress hopefully fully completed by summer might change body

View attachment 267295

That looks so dope ! Can’t wait to see it finished ✅ what color you’re going with?
I'm going to spray it glossy black with red racing strips .windows will be carbon fiber wrapped along with side skirts and front splitter.🤟😁👍

No it was idk why it posted like the way it did lol so what color?

Got you!

👍 nice
Oh sweet..I was feeling so stupid after I responded back .I tryed to delete it but wouldn't let me .now I feel better.🤟😁👍

Back