Let's See Your Favorite Bash Spots

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.Duke

Community Leader
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Limitless
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Notorious
  5. Outcast 6s
  6. Talion
  7. Typhon 6s
I spend quite a bit of time flying around on google earth 3D and out scouting new places to run and bash.
So far it's paid off pretty well as I've found some really good spots not only for jumping and all around bashing but for speed runs as well.

Post up your favorite spots

IMG_6218.PNG
IMG_6385.JPG

IMG_6739.JPG
IMG_6750.PNG
IMG_6767.JPG

IMG_6777.PNG

IMG_6776.PNG

speed run spot...
IMG_6438.JPG

On a related note, has anyone found places where they are actually hostile towards RC drivers (assuming people aren't leaving trash or junk behind)? Skate parks, BMX tracks, etc? Just curious what the general reception of RC drivers is.

Very nice range of spaces to bash!

I generally find that others I run across are entertained, and full of questions wherever I run.

only place I've ever been asked to politely leave was when I got caught late one evening jumping the face of an elevated tee box on the golf course in my own neighborhood :confused: LoL

Young skaters seem to get angry when they have to share a skate park with an RC.

Young skaters seem to get angry when they have to share a skate park with an RC.
Thats why i GO NICE AND EARLY before all the ?????? get out there!!!
Its just one of the three skate parks that have around where i LIVE!
There is a place in CROOM MOTO PARK thats off the charts!
Over 2000 acres of jumps and trails but the the best place is called the Pit they have..

https://www.google.com/maps/uv?hl=en&pb=!1s0x88e800c5ec344c61:0xcbcb94fb0c448a4f!3m1!7e115!4shttps://lh5.googleusercontent.com/p/AF1QipOPvMsWNMm846buBv_ru8GFNZ4LaMgxYDcbP-VH=w286-h192-n-k-no!5sBrooksville, FL chrome motorcycle park - Google Search!15sCAQ&imagekey=!1e10!2sAF1QipOPvMsWNMm846buBv_ru8GFNZ4LaMgxYDcbP-VH

Last edited:
The council are building a new skate park and pump track within walking distance from my house which is very convenient. I can foresee a lot more orders from Jenny’s. Skate parks are fun but can be very brutal on RCs.

Grass bmx track that I meet up with a few guys at pretty frequently:
2019-1222-ERBEv2-BMX.jpg

Local skate park I go to early in the morning before kids show up, then leave when they do:
2019-0902-Dekalb-KatzParkSkatepark01.jpg

Got a couple other small area's near by I run at in parks and an abandoned development area with like 1 or 2 jumps, but it gets grown over by May.
2019-0323-Outcast-Cortland.jpg

Grass bmx track that I meet up with a few guys at pretty frequently:
2019-1222-ERBEv2-BMX.jpg

Local skate park I go to early in the morning before kids show up, then leave when they do:
2019-0902-Dekalb-KatzParkSkatepark01.jpg

Got a couple other small area's near by I run at in parks and an abandoned development area with like 1 or 2 jumps, but it gets grown over by May.
2019-0323-Outcast-Cortland.jpg
You got some awesome locations there. I've been looking for a grassed area like that but everywhere is flat and boring. We have skate parks but there always populated by kids and I'm not interested if there's any children around.

My favorite bash spot is probably going away, the city has been working on a major construction project on the road adjacent to the track, they are also running new utility lines along side this construction project. They left it alone for a while but I drove by yesterday all the trees were gone, the fence was gone and it looked like they were getting ready to level it :(

My new spot has been taken over by a bunch of 12 year old's on dirt bikes that just try to run you over if you try to go anywhere.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back