Let's See Your New or Used Arrma Gems

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jr744

Reaction score
One New and One Used Senton 6S V3
20211222_173728.jpg

20211222_173124.jpg

20211222_173330.jpg

Typhon 6S V2 completely rebuilt
20211222_182159.jpg

Kraton 6S V2/V3 Body
20211222_182132.jpg

Did you break into my house ?? LOL One on right I bought new , never ran stock tires , used 3 times , on road only . One on left also never off road , got as slider . Both are virtually like new condition , I set up the slider to run off road , keep my orig for on road only . These are my Arrma gems !!! LOL

IMG_5127.JPG

IMG_5121.JPG

Ive been thinking of getting another senton myself may i ask why you guys have two of the same rigs

Ive been thinking of getting another senton myself may i ask why you guys have two of the same rigs
My story is I love short course trucks , have 8 of them , bought this Senton 6s new at my LHS which during that time is when they discontinued it so I wanted to keep it mint so set it up for road use only , and ended up only using it like 3 times . Watching all the vids and people here using their Senton 6s , wanted to get one that I could use so I found the slider which was just as nice as my new one and also was only used on road !!!
So thru some stock electronics in it , new Powerhobby tires and an old race body I had kicking around , LOL , have yet to try it out !! I'm bad , if I find another slider that has more use , rash on it would prob pick up another !!! Or if HH DOES come back with all the Senton 6s parts , I will buy a brand new Typhon and transform it into a Senton and beat the death out of it !!!

Last edited:
Aha i see now & yea ive bean thinking of getting another for offroad & current for onroad & same here i love the short course rcs there very versatile it can be a typhon a big rock a truggy a dragster skies the limit & yes pug lmao only thing stopping me is my wallet & got damn Christmas lmao

Did you break into my house ?? LOL One on right I bought new , never ran stock tires , used 3 times , on road only . One on left also never off road , got as slider . Both are virtually like new condition , I set up the slider to run off road , keep my orig for on road only . These are my Arrma gems !!! LOL

View attachment 187964

View attachment 187965
LOL! 😆 I'm gonna break in now!
Awesome rigs man! 👍
My reason is, I liked the truck so much, I wanted to have a back up, because I was bashing the first one so hard. I bought the second one before I knew they were going to be discontinued. Now that they are discontinued, Ive decided to keep it as a shelf queen.

Last edited:
So I purchased a Vortek basically brand new for $140. Story in my intro post, which should be my first post on this forum.

Then today I picked up a kraton 6s exb roller chassis for $65. The place I got these from is a place that buys Amazon returns and sells them in a auction.

This one has a broken wing, and the previous owner jacked the driveshafts and a couple other pieces. For the most part it should be easy enough to get what I need to get it running.

20211223_125305.jpg

20211223_125229.jpg

20211223_125319.jpg
20211223_125342.jpg

So I purchased a Vortek basically brand new for $140. Story in my intro post, which should be my first post on this forum.

Then today I picked up a kraton 6s exb roller chassis for $65. The place I got these from is a place that buys Amazon returns and sells them in a auction.

This one has a broken wing, and the previous owner jacked the driveshafts and a couple other pieces. For the most part it should be easy enough to get what I need to get it running.

View attachment 188083
View attachment 188084
View attachment 188085

What a deal you got!!(y) You stole that for sure.:LOL:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back