Lets See Your RC Collection!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Three bad brothers ya know so well...

20220911_164422.jpg

Three bad brothers ya know so well...
Ever run them at Red Rock or Saylorville lake in the winter? I used to live north of Des Moines, and we would run Tamiya Grasshoppers on the lake once it froze over. I lost a Kyosho in Little wall lake, because the ice wasnt as thick as i thought it would be.
What do you mean lost? Hurricane Ian?
No. We lost everything to a house fire on June 12TH. Our house and 2 sheds full of stuff burnt to the ground, so we lost everything.

I had a Bandit, it use to live on its back wheels. But it was fun. Would have made a nice drag car now. Hate I sold it.
We lost everything to a house fire on June 12TH. Our house and 2 sheds full of stuff burnt to the ground, so we lost everything.
Bro I'm so sorry to hear that. You and your family is still here. 💯

I had a Bandit, it use to live on its back wheels. But it was fun. Would have made a nice drag car now. Hate I sold it.

Bro I'm so sorry to hear that. You and your family is still here. 💯
We all got out, so now its just replacing all the stuff. I, however, am the impatient type, but my bank account isnt cooperating, so rebuilding my collection is going to be a very slow process, which is driving me nuts lol.

Ever run them at Red Rock or Saylorville lake in the winter? I used to live north of Des Moines, and we would run Tamiya Grasshoppers on the lake once it froze over. I lost a Kyosho in Little wall lake, because the ice wasnt as thick as i thought it would be.

No. We lost everything to a house fire on June 12TH. Our house and 2 sheds full of stuff burnt to the ground, so we lost everything.
Just started this past February w/ the RCs, so I haven't run too much in the cold yet. I'm more south, by Iowa city

Just started this past February w/ the RCs, so I haven't run too much in the cold yet. I'm more south, by Iowa city
Ive been through North Liberty. I was a helper for one of the drivers at IBP in Des Moines, so i went pretty much all over IA and Nebraska. I hated the winters though, because of the extreme cold.

My first car, Traxxas Maxx v1 that I converted to a V2 with a Castle 6s set up.

36603E53-EB15-4612-B135-4C753A350992.jpeg

Axial Jeep Gladiator scx24

8D72D801-BBBF-4745-8F81-3D806EBBD754.jpeg

Big Rock I converted to a Kraton clone and sold.

5B55AD72-D219-4178-B8A5-61BBB88CE35F.jpeg

Stretched Typhon built from left over Kraton EXB parts.

2991FBB4-90A4-46EC-9D22-BD19E4375D3C.jpeg

Mojave built from left over 1/7th scale Outcast parts.

F365CD2A-EE5F-496B-86F1-974A1F1BFB4B.jpeg

Outcast 8s with Max5/980kv combo.
86E45C11-E988-4DF8-B5A4-CEA8C2E44F19.jpeg

Kraton 8sexB with Castle xlx2/1100kv combo.

E2DE4EF8-851C-4BCC-9BEE-0F49F03D956F.jpeg

Outcast 1/7 built from 6s Kraton EXB and my X-Maxx running a Max6/stock motor. The Outcast has been disassembled and rebuilt into the above Mojave.

D13679C6-B2A2-4BBB-A872-382FC55AE41C.jpeg

Probably going to either buy a Outcast 6s or scratch build one, and I’ve been thinking of a UDR while they are on sale.

Wow that’s terrible. Glad you’re okay.
My first car, Traxxas Maxx v1 that I converted to a V2 with a Castle 6s set up.

View attachment 248733

Axial Jeep Gladiator scx24

View attachment 248734

Big Rock I converted to a Kraton clone and sold.

View attachment 248736

Stretched Typhon built from left over Kraton EXB parts.

View attachment 248737

Mojave built from left over 1/7th scale Outcast parts.

View attachment 248738

Outcast 8s with Max5/980kv combo.
View attachment 248739

Kraton 8sexB with Castle xlx2/1100kv combo.

View attachment 248741

Outcast 1/7 built from 6s Kraton EXB and my X-Maxx running a Max6/stock motor. The Outcast has been disassembled and rebuilt into the above Mojave.

View attachment 248742

Probably going to either buy a Outcast 6s or scratch build one, and I’ve been thinking of a UDR while they are on sale.
That’s it? 🤣

Absolutely one of my top 5
So glad someone got that 😃😉🤘
O I got that as soon as I read it....was even bobbing my head subconsciously when reading it! 😂 🍻

Gonna hafta listen to a little Beastie Boys today 🙂🙂🙂😀😀😀🤘🤘🤘🤩
Same!! 😎🤙

Kinda funny as our youngest daughter (18) just told me the other day she is really into the Beastie Boy’s. 😍

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back