LETS SEE YOUR RC WORK SHOP

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My garage needs some TLC before I'm posting pics. Most of my wrenching has been on the kitchen table. It's glass so cleans up easy but small parts really like to bounce on it. At least you can see through the table to what fell on the floor. Today it was a folding table out backView attachment 273817
Did the Sludge vaporize??? :eek:

My garage needs some TLC before I'm posting pics. Most of my wrenching has been on the kitchen table. It's glass so cleans up easy but small parts really like to bounce on it. At least you can see through the table to what fell on the floor. Today it was a folding table out backView attachment 273817
That outside sunlight is so nice to work in.

@joshludden - and of course the fishin' poles! :love:👊:ROFLMAO:✌️
If I'm not driving or wrenching I'm fishing!!! Honestly, rc has taken over my obsession. Probably could get rid of a few rod/reels if y'all could use some LEFT handed Johnny Morris reels. 😉😅

Oh yeah...I got totally distracted from this thread's original purpose by Josh saying "I wish I was a little taller...."

This is my pit lane.
1674975163293.png

Are you ever gonna fix the date on that camera? 🙄🤣
Lot on your knife!!

Not...on your life. In fact, just before it ticks over to 2015, I'm going to roll it back to Feb or March 2014. Moving forward, all of my pictures will be from the before time. :)

Tell us a bit about the hpi and Losi.
The Losi has some upgrades and a 34cc ESP motor with a Bart pipe. The HPI has many upgrades from suspension, gearbox,steering, shocks and is topped off with an OBR 34cc signature series reed motor with a modelogic tune pipe. There are alot of fun, you basically steer the Losi but you drive the Hpi.

20210215_055924.jpg

20210317_211730.jpg

The Losi has some upgrades and a 34cc ESP motor with a Bart pipe. The HPI has many upgrades from suspension, gearbox,steering, shocks and is topped off with an OBR 34cc signature series reed motor with a modelogic tune pipe. There are alot of fun, you basically steer the Losi but you drive the Hpi.

View attachment 273872

View attachment 273874
Nice rigs and upgrades! Those were my 2 rigs for years! Going from that 2wd baja to the 4wd Losi was a dream!

Tired of getting screamed at for trashing the kitchen table. This work area has worked really well so far! The lighting is MUCH better, plus I've learned to multitask which seems like it cut my wrenching projects time in half. It's allowed me more down time. ;) GF has her own bathroom so no worries there. So far it's been a win/win for us both!(y). Update...I now have a hobby room after cleaning out the spare bedroom with a lot more room. This was a temporary hobby room. Fwiw... I don't miss the porcelain chair, but I do miss the fart fan. To this day, I still eat golden grahams!

IMG_20230129_114453444_HDR.jpg

Last edited:
Tired of getting screamed at for trashing the kitchen table. This work area has worked really well so far! The lighting is MUCH better, plus I've learned to multitask which seems like it cut my wrenching projects time in half. It's allowed me more down time. ;) GF has her own bathroom so no worries there. So far it's been a win/win for us both!(y)

View attachment 273951
I've always said, and I'll say it again. If your kitchen table or dining room table also dubs as a RC work bench, you might be a redneck. You my friend have taken it to a whole different level! :oops:

Tired of getting screamed at for trashing the kitchen table. This work area has worked really well so far! The lighting is MUCH better, plus I've learned to multitask which seems like it cut my wrenching projects time in half. It's allowed me more down time. ;) GF has her own bathroom so no worries there. So far it's been a win/win for us both!(y)

View attachment 273951
😁 Not sure what to make of this hobby room?? Like I wanna say cool but the same time say ewwww.i suppose you could poop and wrench the same time if that's considered multi tasking 🤣🤣.I suppose each to their own hahaha.i just hope you wash your hands before dipping them into the golden gram cereal box..🤣🤣🤟👍
😁 Not sure what to make of this hobby room?? Like I wanna say cool but the same time say ewwww.i suppose you could poop and wrench the same time if that's considered multi tasking 🤣🤣.I suppose each to their own hahaha.i just hope you wash your hands before dipping them into the golden gram cereal box..🤣🤣🤟👍
Are you going to use the cereal box for a new body cover ???🤣

View attachment 273951
Ok I think I figured it out..so the toilet bowl is where you dispose the unwanted shock oil and the tub is where you wash down your RC's and the sink I'm not sure what that is used for 🤔🤔.oh wait maybey to rinse down your tools???

Ok I think I figured it out..so the toilet bowl is where you dispose the unwanted shock oil and the tub is where you wash down your RC's and the sink I'm not sure what that is used for 🤔🤔.oh wait maybey to rinse down your tools???
Nvm I got it .the sink is for water for your golden grams 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
Mine is usually a bit chaotic. R/C stuff on the right and rock tumbling/jewlery making on the left. I plan on re-organizing and putting pegboard up on the wall…someday.

107A0FA5-E1FF-419B-A68C-48341DD97E4D.jpeg

930AFF59-E901-48B5-ACAB-0305CD115B81.jpeg

View attachment 273951
Wow priceless, just be careful wiping you don't want to mix up your Tp with your 3mm t handle allen.

View attachment 273951
Wow priceless, just be careful wiping you don't want to mix up your Tp with your 3mm t handle allen
Nice rigs and upgrades! Those were my 2 rigs for years! Going from that 2wd baja to the 4wd Losi was a dream!
Yeah 4wd losi is nice but I love my 2wd baja, like I said you steer a losi, you drive a baja. I just more challenging, drifting sideways, ripping rooster tails, hanging the front wheels, just f-ing awesome.

Last edited:

View attachment 273951
Well, this is a new one! Typically, I just read if I’m sitting on the pot. You get to work on your cars. Brilliant!🤣

Nvm I got it .the sink is for water for your golden grams 🤣🤣🤣
The area is a little small but once you get situated its comfortable, plus that's the only RC I have. Normally the lid is down and I sit on a small pillow as I have dropped a few screws in the commode. The funny pic thread is often hysterical and I have had a few accidents, so now I'm better prepared. Yes, I am considering a new shell design once the cereal is gone. Stock shell parachutes badly and the flat top design fixes that. This room is just a temporary work area until I get my spare bedroom cleaned out. I have to move the table out to take a shower. It's a small house so you just have to get creative sometimes.
Well, this is a new one! Typically, I just read if I’m sitting on the pot. You get to work on your cars. Brilliant!🤣
That's just one advantage! How many hobby rooms come with a fart fan!

Last edited:

View attachment 273951
JFC!!!! You’re kill’n me!! I almost fell down I was laughing so hard! 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🥲😂😂😂🤣😂

Back