LETS SEE YOUR RC WORK SHOP

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tired of getting screamed at for trashing the kitchen table. This work area has worked really well so far! The lighting is MUCH better, plus I've learned to multitask which seems like it cut my wrenching projects time in half. It's allowed me more down time. ;) GF has her own bathroom so no worries there. So far it's been a win/win for us both!(y)

View attachment 273951

Lolz, bro….phucking best post ever.

This truly is the ultimate shop….take a crap while eating Golden Grahams and doing diff oils changes……there goes my hero!
Shampoo can also be used in the front diff, shampoo/conditioner in the rear diff. Irish spring soap is a cheap alternative to earplugs in the centre diff.

cheers,
kev

I need a bigger/deeper table cuz I can barely fit the FireTeam and E-Revo on this table LOL. I do have a small workbench downstairs (old kitchen countertop and cabinets) but it's not much bigger than my table, and our basement is cold this time of year.

PXL_20230129_211942598.jpg

hehe feel free to ignore that black thing hanging on the back of the closet door......

I need a bigger/deeper table cuz I can barely fit the FireTeam and E-Revo on this table LOL. I do have a small workbench downstairs (old kitchen countertop and cabinets) but it's not much bigger than my table, and our basement is cold this time of year.

View attachment 274119
hehe feel free to ignore that black thing hanging on the back of the closet door......
Yeah, I sometimes fear someone's going to break in and steal my RC stuff to! Good to be prepared!

View attachment 274119
Have you tried using a heater in the basement for a bit just to knock out the chill? Portable heater is what I use in mine

Have you tried using a heater in the basement for a bit just to knock out the chill? Portable heater is what I use in mine
I did but the heater I had was ancient. I should probably buy a decent one like my Aunt used to have at her place as modern ones in the $200 range are pretty impressive. I would also need to get some sort of high-rise swivel chair so I don't have to stand the whole time. ;)

Edit: This is my Work From Home Office* in the spare bedroom so it's nice to have my Laptop a swivel away if I need to add something to a shopping cart, and it makes it easy for me to change what I am listening to on the laptop or TV I have on the other side of the room. My desk is a big 'L' shape and the larger side with the TV has a gun cleaning mat that also doubles as a 2nd work area when I am working on small stuff like shocks, difs, etc.

PXL_20221126_103952016.jpg

- Disregard the other scary black thing in the corner of this picture. :p

*I have been WFH since 2009, long before the pandemic forced people to have to WFH.

Last edited:
I did but the heater I had was ancient. I should probably buy a decent one like my Aunt used to have at her place as modern ones in the $200 range are pretty impressive. I would also need to get some sort of high-rise swivel chair so I don't have to stand the whole time. ;)
Please don't take this wrong, but I know in my house, the bathroom is the warmest part of the house, plus no need to purchase an expensive swivel chair. (y)

Edit: This is my Work From Home Office* in the spare bedroom so it's nice to have my Laptop a swivel away if I need to add something to a shopping cart, and it makes it easy for me to change what I am listening to on the laptop or TV I have on the other side of the room. My desk is a big 'L' shape and the larger side with the TV has a gun cleaning mat that also doubles as a 2nd work area when I am working on small stuff like shocks, difs, etc.

View attachment 274150
- Disregard the other scary black thing in the corner of this picture. :p

*I have been WFH since 2009, long before the pandemic forced people to have to WFH.
All's you need is a bar stool and a cheap wall mart heater. Your just using it to heat it up for a bit.not like your going to leave it on all day .save money for more important things like RC's 😁👍

Please don't take this wrong, but I know in my house, the bathroom is the warmest part of the house, plus no need to purchase an expensive swivel chair. (y)
My first hobby chair was 4 milk crates stacked together with a peice of card board on top as a cushion.and let me tell ya it was comfy..better than standing 😁👍

All's you need is a bar stool and a cheap wall mart heater. Your just using it to heat it up for a bit.not like your going to leave it on all day .save money for more important things like RC's 😁👍
I just get drunk, then I don't care how cold it is. But that's just me.

Then you wake up the next day and notice you have 1 screw left over and you have no clue to where it goes🤣🤣🤣
Sh!t, I do that sober!! :ROFLMAO:

Back