LETS SEE YOUR RC WORK SHOP

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When you have to spend money on rc parts($4.99 for a pack of 4 splitter screws, and you need 5 for the splitter) and a set of tires everytime I go out, when I leave my local rc shop I definitely have a BRONTO-SORE-ASS.
🤣

I desperately need to add some more bench space to the right (currently occupied by a large rack of paint supplies). On the left side I generally tech my paintball gear, and on the right, I wrench and paint my RC's (spray booth gets moved in and out).\

Not pictured, but my RC's are hung from the main beam behind me, like a savage lol.

PXL_20230216_221811218.jpg

I desperately need to add some more bench space to the right (currently occupied by a large rack of paint supplies). On the left side I generally tech my paintball gear, and on the right, I wrench and paint my RC's (spray booth gets moved in and out).\

Not pictured, but my RC's are hung from the main beam behind me, like a savage lol.

View attachment 278755
AND a TV even!? Sweet!!👍

I quit 6 months ago after drinking nearly every day for 30 years. Keep it up bro! 👊🏼

I'm 1yr 10mo now. Its not easy! Its been a while now, how you doing?

On the rc work space it would literally be a tour of my home as I just wrench wherever I can... kitchen table, dining room table, living room often.... I so need a space!

My hobby workshop is just a home-made MDF bench in the corner of a small garden shed. Cold and damp in the winter and extremely hot in the summer. The sheds not sealed so everything gets covered in dust. I put old towels or rags on the rc's, in an attempt to keep them clean-ish. My house is too small for a hobby room.

In saying that, it's done the job. It's also a good escape, to get out of the house for some peace and quiet. That usually lasts about 30min until I hear "daaaad" 🙄😆.

Last edited:
Back