lets talk batteries

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know I think the charger has to be setup for 2s2p specifically. Like I said 2s 2p is not as common if it doesn't indicate being able to charge 2s2p anywhere I wouldn't try it. Personally I'd bounce it off the guy my local hobby shop to see what he says

I don't know I think the charger has to be setup for 2s2p specifically. Like I said 2s 2p is not as common if it doesn't indicate being able to charge 2s2p anywhere I wouldn't try it. Personally I'd bounce it off the guy my local hobby shop to see what he says
Thanks. I'll
Ok thanks for the info. I'll keep in looking. Manual didn't specify

Hi guys, relative newbie here.
Looking to upgrade the stock battery in my granite blx. I don't really want to go for 3s straight away, so am thinking about ordering a 2s.
I have seen a good deal (i think) on a venom 70c 2s 5800mAh 7.4 hard case. Would this suit my car? If so would i need to change anything other than the settings on the esc? Thanks

Ill drive the gensacearespammers 2s 5000mha in my typhon and runs really great with iT .. Runtime 40 minutes . And fitts perfect ..
[DOUBLEPOST=1463681805][/DOUBLEPOST]
Ill drive the gensacearespammers 2s 5000mha in my typhon and runs really great with iT .. Runtime 40 minutes . And fitts perfect ..
50/100 C discharge

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    176.9 KB · Views: 40
So this is odd but I was reviewing my post from page 1 and realized that I mispoke. I have smc not spc Batts. FYI after tons of use they are still taking a full charge minus 100 200 mah for the 2s and still bang on for the 3s. Working as good as the day I bought them. I'm sure 70c will be loads of juice as 40c Batts will already wheelie for dayyys on 2s! 3s takes some serious paying attention and throttle control. Run time is still as good as ever at about 25-30 running hard in grass and lots of full speed and taking it easy and just messing around will give me 35-40 mins (2s) 4300mah 3s is very similar because you have no choice but to take it easy because of all the power. Hope this helps. MAKE SURE you measure BEFORE you order your batteries! Nothing worse then figuring out things don't fit after they're bought and payed for....

Learned more than I expected from this thread, thanks. Im still looking for a 3S for my Granite BLX. Do you guys have any suggestion on a durable and affordable one?

-Lukey

So this is odd but I was reviewing my post from page 1 and realized that I mispoke. I have smc not spc Batts. FYI after tons of use they are still taking a full charge minus 100 200 mAh for the 2s and still bang on for the 3s. Working as good as the day I bought them. I'm sure 70c will be loads of juice as 40c Batts will already wheelie for dayyys on 2s! 3s takes some serious paying attention and throttle control. Run time is still as good as ever at about 25-30 running hard in grass and lots of full speed and taking it easy and just messing around will give me 35-40 mins (2s) 4300mah 3s is very similar because you have no choice but to take it easy because of all the power. Hope this helps. MAKE SURE you measure BEFORE you order your batteries! Nothing worse then figuring out things don't fit after they're bought and payed for....
Thnx for th review on the smc batteries. Few guys in the race club I just joined are running these seem nice! Definetly gonna get 2 3s for sure!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back