Kraton Let's talk wheelie bars.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nineball

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. Kraton 6s
I've got a drag race coming up, and I'll be running the Kraton again for giggles. It's no match for the infractions, but it's fun to see what speed I can hit. I have the Kraton for bashing, but I want to set it up for some street runs too. So I'm thinking wheelie bar. And not that pair of wheels Arrma offers. I've seen the limitless speed run bars, but those seem excessive for a car when I'd like to take it off to run jumps.

What kind of wheelie bars are you guys running? Or is your wing destroyed like mine?

I've got a drag race coming up, and I'll be running the Kraton again for giggles. It's no match for the infractions, but it's fun to see what speed I can hit. I have the Kraton for bashing, but I want to set it up for some street runs too. So I'm thinking wheelie bar. And not that pair of wheels Arrma offers. I've seen the limitless speed run bars, but those seem excessive for a car when I'd like to take it off to run jumps.

What kind of wheelie bars are you guys running? Or is your wing destroyed like mine?
I run stock. It's held up fine unless I plant an landing straight onto it ?

I have these two from Tbone but never installed. The one for the Outcast is wider at the wheel bar, Tbone said it was designed to ride wheelies better. The two are interchangeable I believe.

The crews in Europe use a single wheel one from a company called POS. Look them up as it might be more to your liking for that street kind of set up. If you want something flat to the ground like a true drag style bar, google custom Arrma Typhon speed run cars and check out what some guys have done with the Typhon 6s.

Anybody tried this one?

https://tboneracing.net/collections...run-wheelie-bar-arrma-kraton-typhon-talion-6s

I like the angles it can hit, even the high setting seems useable for bashing. I'm also considering building one, but the solutions are all the same; wing-mount or extended skid plate. How much can we add under the diff case before we need longer screws? I don't see a lot of skid plates sold with screws.

Edit: well, hot racing lists screws in their kit. Rpm doesn't.

Last edited:
15991003480771698355779260511586.jpg

Go with t-bone . Best wheelie bar in my opinion. And I'm a big basher as well.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back