Granite LF upgrades for Granite 4x4

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Waateb

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Hello!I've got a granite 4x4 550 mega v3 and I was looking to see what kind of modifications I should add to it, so far I've swapped in a 3000kv 3s onyx brushless system with a metal spur gear, it's still got the stock gearing and on 3s it reaches 45 kmh.
I also added a Motor fan, and a metal geared servo
Otherwise it's all stock, just wondering what type of upgrades I should invest my money into!Thanks for your time.

Hello!I've got a granite 4x4 550 mega v3 and I was looking to see what kind of modifications I should add to it, so far I've swapped in a 3000kv 3s onyx brushless system with a metal spur gear, it's still got the stock gearing and on 3s it reaches 45 kmh.
I also added a Motor fan, and a metal geared servo
Otherwise it's all stock, just wondering what type of upgrades I should invest my money into!Thanks for your time.
Only upgrade if you break something or if it is something that's a weak spot.

Only upgrade if you break something or if it is something that's a weak spot.
I'm asking if there's any weak spots since I'll most likely be airing this thing out in spring and I don't want to deal with broken parts

u should have went with a 3660 motor the granite need's a 3660 motor

Weak point will be spur and slipper assembly and plastic tie rods. I assume the new v3 mega comes with the hd input gears standard now. Spur will be shredded in no time flat. Need mod 8 gearing. 3660 or 550 can motor around 3000kv. Higher kv will limit your pinion options and will probably cog at low speeds.

Back