Kraton LHS has good deal on K6s so K6s instead of Mojave?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sandracer_NL

Very Active Member
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fireteam
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Mojave EXB
Had my thoughts on a Mojave (either restock of the current one or any new Mojave release). Restocking and potential release dates on websites (Amain) keep getting postponed. Latest date of restock is now October 9th.
Anyway today I came across an ‘anniversary’ deal of a local LHS discounting the K6s V4 with about 20%. So, the long waiting time (with uncertainty when a Mojave will be available) combined with the price difference with this special discount now is such (K6 is about 40% less than Mojave) that I’m now seriously considering the K6.
Also parts availability of the K6s would be better I would say, for example spare wheels seem a lot easier for the K6.
The discount deal started today and only lasts a few days, so I need you guys to convince me (having difficulty convincing myself :LOL:)what to do: wait for the Mojave or get the K6s v4....

Het komt allemaal in één maag

You're going to have fun with either one, but personally I'd take a sale price on a K6S and start having fun.

Maybe the shop will let you put a deposit down on the Mojave at the sale prices as well. :p

The K6S in often called the King of Bashers for a good reason. Has several wins of the "March Bashness" at BigSquid.com (voted on by fans, not BS). Maybe you might like the Mojave more than a Kraton, some do. But very few people don't like the Kraton, or wish they had something else.

Get the Kraton, bash happy. Then in 3-6-12 months, get a Mojave and have both. :)

Had my thoughts on a Mojave (either restock of the current one or any new Mojave release). Restocking and potential release dates on websites (Amain) keep getting postponed. Latest date of restock is now October 9th.
Anyway today I came across an ‘anniversary’ deal of a local LHS discounting the K6s V4 with about 20%. So, the long waiting time (with uncertainty when a Mojave will be available) combined with the price difference with this special discount now is such (K6 is about 40% less than Mojave) that I’m now seriously considering the K6.
Also parts availability of the K6s would be better I would say, for example spare wheels seem a lot easier for the K6.
The discount deal started today and only lasts a few days, so I need you guys to convince me (having difficulty convincing myself :LOL:)what to do: wait for the Mojave or get the K6s v4....
Dang I keep reading posts of people’s LHS having discounted Kratons but all mine are full price I’m in the Bay Area

With the discount the K6S is a no brainer... But the Mojave’s a really cool rig to. I with engineer on this one ... Put a deposit on the Mojave and take home the Kraton today... ?

The K6S in often called the King of Bashers for a good reason. Has several wins of the "March Bashness" at BigSquid.com (voted on by fans, not BS). Maybe you might like the Mojave more than a Kraton, some do. But very few people don't like the Kraton, or wish they had something else.

Get the Kraton, bash happy. Then in 3-6-12 months, get a Mojave and have both. :)
I have them both got the Mojave a few months before the K6s I just got. LOVE them both. They complement each other because they are different animals. Kraton loves to wheelie and jump. Mojave loves the woods, dirt and sand.
Screenshot_20200907-235003_Gallery.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back