Limitless LibertyMkiii's crazy belt drive car project

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like a rocket 🚀
Next steps are that I will skin the tail in fiberglass. The antennas go inside the 2 vertical stabilizers so I can not cover it in carbon fiber (blocks rf)
IMG20230430081119.jpg

Looks like a rocket 🚀
Next steps are that I will skin the tail in fiberglass. The antennas go inside the 2 vertical stabilizers so I can not cover it in carbon fiber (blocks rf)
View attachment 296473
That looks fantastic. I love the fins! It was hard to visualize, but now that it’s installed I’d say it’s just about perfect. Nice job, man!

Looks like a rocket 🚀
View attachment 296473
I don't think is legal to own a Cruise missile sir. I could be mistaken though. Looks Sweet

I don't think is legal to own a Cruise missile sir. I could be mistaken though. Looks Sweet

Must notify NORAD before test run..

Looks like a rocket 🚀
View attachment 296473
Lookin' sharp Mr. Liberty, nice work (y)
That ain't no cruise missile. That's a gosh dang General Atomics MQ-9 Reaper fuselage.
1682893890883.png

star wars that's no moon GIF

Lookin' sharp Mr. Liberty, nice work (y)

That ain't no cruise missile. That's a gosh dang General Atomics MQ-9 Reaper fuselage.
View attachment 296579

star wars that's no moon GIF's no moon GIF

Thanks all,

I am glad to hear everyone like the looks as much as I do!

After designing it I started looking at planes with this sort of tail design and found that same image of the "predator drone aka reaper". I agree it looks very similar.

Last edited:
Got the tail fiberglassed on all 4 sides plus the inside a little.
Now the whole project got thrown in a box and went into storage. We are putting our house up for sale and will be in a rental or something till our new home is done being built in TN. (near the Memphis area).

I was thinking this one would get some testing in this summer, but it is going on hold now :(

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back