Limitless Liberty's "Unlimited" dream speed build - Stretched Arrma Limitless

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Unlimited sold and shipped out over this past weekend.
The new owner lives in South Florida and does post videos on YouTube, so it is likely you will see it running at high speeds soon. (assuming no disasters happen with shipping)

Does anyone know of a website that does discounted shipping? It was 82 bucks to send that thing UPS ground (FedEx and USPS were similar prices)

I have already ordered a 3D printer and excited for my next build (it will be much like the Unlimited but capable of going even faster!!!!)

The new owner wanted a "bumper" to block the large opening in the front.
I 3D printed something for him.

1586484260366.png

He has fitted a Cordova motor and will be testing the car very soon.

1586484312930.png

I was able to test my Typhon with this same body (just shorter) and ran fine without the bumper, but I understand the concern.

-Liberty

View attachment 73965

View attachment 73966

I was able to test my Typhon with this same body (just shorter) and ran fine without the bumper, but I understand the concern.

-Liberty
very cool! Cordova motors are awesome! Really expensive though.

View attachment 73965

View attachment 73966

-Liberty
Lookin' forward to finally see it do what it was built for....BLAST!!!!

Not a bad easter presi he has there, do you know if he is going to film his maiden run by any chance? Would love to see it rip
He does post some of his runs but not all of them. I'll add it to this thread once I see a video of it.

View attachment 53875

:ROFLMAO:
Yesterday I wet sanded the mold all the way up to 1500 grit, and then ran over it with buffing compound and polish.
Tuesday I took a day off and will be doing a test body out of fiberglass. (the final will be Carbon Fiber )

Hopefully I have enough resin left!
I would just use the mold as my body :ROFLMAO:
A sad :cry: but exciting day. The Unlimited is listed up for sale on eBay officially!

View attachment 67445

Everything is finished. I determined to use a bearing setup for the steering post issue:
View attachment 67463

Final pics of the completed project:
View attachment 67446
View attachment 67447
Why where you selling it without even running it over 100?

Last edited:
wow no one as posted in this for 21 months. I enjoyed reading the hole thread, Thanks for all the info @LibertyMKiii.
Do you have a like to the guy's YT?
Before I saw this and before Raz started on his quad motor build I drew up plans for a stretched limitless with quad motors all running on 8s (on paper :ROFLMAO:) 600mph+ :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: 32s!!

wow no one as posted in this for 21 months. I enjoyed reading the hole thread, Thanks for all the info @LibertyMKiii.
Do you have a like to the guy's YT?
Before I saw this and before Raz started on his quad motor build I drew up plans for a stretched limitless with quad motors all running on 8s (on paper :ROFLMAO:) 600mph+ :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: 32s!!

Thanks man, the guy is in law enforcement and does not post videos now.
He has shelved this car. I consider at times asking to buy it back from him, but my 200+ build is far more capable of breaking the record.
Each build I learn new things and further refine my cars to the point where I am now. I have no doubts I can do 200+ with this car once it is done and I can get it on an airport.

The 200+ build or the Unlimited build?
The 200+ build.
The Limitless #1 problem is that long center dogbone. The Unlimited project had 2 of those :ROFLMAO:
I think Raz's carbon drive shafts could likely make that a solid machine, but still the 200+ build has around 45% of the aerodynamic footprint of a 1/7 scale car, but retains all the same power and grip. The 200+ build has a much higher likely hood of reaching the goal.

I am thinking about making my own high speed drive shafts, did Raz's sell that well for being that pricey?
Yes they did sell very well.
They were constantly sold out and key to some guys going from the 170's and 180's into the 190's
(Vibrations & harmonics are the enemy of high speed RC cars.)

Hey Liberty, love the build. Have you checked out ScorchedRC lately? 3 things he put out recently I think will help achieve greater efficiency/higher speeds. He just put out a T7075 front steering knuckle and rear hub with oversized bearings. Less prone to fail at high speeds. Also the Triton front shaft helps to eliminate drive shaft wobble created by the offset of the front diff carrier. With it having the tilt for camber purposes the driveshaft creates friction and potential wobble.

Look forward to seeing more awesome things you’ve done!

Hey Liberty, love the build. Have you checked out ScorchedRC lately? 3 things he put out recently I think will help achieve greater efficiency/higher speeds. He just put out a T7075 front steering knuckle and rear hub with oversized bearings. Less prone to fail at high speeds. Also the Triton front shaft helps to eliminate drive shaft wobble created by the offset of the front diff carrier. With it having the tilt for camber purposes the driveshaft creates friction and potential wobble.

Look forward to seeing more awesome things you’ve done!
This one sold back in March of 2020.... 3 years ago now (crazy to think it has already been that long)

My current build is the Aeromax project the 200+ car. and FC100 body mods threads.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back