Notorious Life with Notorious is not the same as without it

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chopik

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 8S
  2. Notorious
Hello, friends! Want to share my impressions about Notorious 6S. Only one word - Awesome! Its always pleasure to make video with it - massive, powerfull beast and it is the third member of our family:love:. Feel free to comment and enjoy the video!

6S OC/ Notorious started the freestyle stunt truck craze. The Good stuff for sure.

Your driving resembles mine, in control 99% of the time. You are having fun with little to no carnage. What is careful to one is not to another. I push the limits at times when I am happy to replace parts. Big air is fun too. I'm into more technical stuff. Not always just sending it.:cool:

I like to fly from hill to hill. I like to flip. I like everything what this monster can do except breaking and it provides me that opportunity and more:love:

More video with Noto and ramp because they are created one for another?

Hello, friends! I hope you enjoyed the video, so here's another one for you. Stay strong!

I love mine - stand out truck from the collection - vid quality is not as good as yours but you get the drift....:ROFLMAO:

6S OC/ Notorious started the freestyle stunt truck craze. The Good stuff for sure.
HPI Savage Flux 6S and 5 other trucks made years before the outcast want to know your location

? cmon @SrC

Nah to be real I agree with you man. None of the others caught on like the outcast.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back