Lights? Anyone running these?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Go to MyTrickRC.com He answers his phone and is really helpful. I use his light kits and light bars on all my Crawlers and some of my Bashers.
With Bashers they can get beat up and broken fast if they are not installed well enough and protected from impact areas. I find his 2 inch light bars are really strong for bashing. Haven had one break yet. Wiring can get broken if not carefully placed however. With any type of lighting. Just keep lighting recessed and away from where impacts may occur.

RC Car Lights | RC Truck Lights | RC Plane Lights | Remote Control Helicopter Lights (mytrickrc.com)

Go to MyTrickRC.com He answers his phone and is really helpful. I use his light kits and light bars on all my Crawlers and some of my Bashers.
With Bashers they can get beat up and broken fast if they are not installed well enough and protected from impact areas. I find his 2 inch light bars are really strong for bashing. Haven had one break yet. Wiring can get broken if not carefully placed however. With any type of lighting. Just keep lighting recessed and away from where impacts may occur.

RC Car Lights | RC Truck Lights | RC Plane Lights | Remote Control Helicopter Lights (mytrickrc.com)
Thanks--can you link the exact kit you got for the senton!! they are great

I don' t have a Senton. 🤷‍♂️
But lighting in general is universal.
They are rarely plug and play setups. Perhaps it is more involved than you think it is???
Call MTRC and ask for their recommendations. 👍

I've got the Polo Creations lights on my Typhon and really like them. Easy to install and look great.

On mine I just plugged it into the aux port or bind port on my receiver, set the lights to the setting you like on the little remote they include, and forget about it. The lights come on when you turn on the power to the esc after plugging in the battery. I hope this makes sense.

Link to Instructions

Last edited:
On mine I just plugged it into the aux port or bind port on my receiver, set the lights to the setting you like on the little remote they include, and forget about it. The lights come on when you turn on the power to the esc after plugging in the battery. I hope this makes sense.

Yup ! Indeed !

Thank you..👌

Hi.

Can anyone help me identify Polocreations parts? Bought Granite V3 full kit and there is no instruction included. Other parts I already manage to find out where they goes but pictured parts is mystery for me.

Try to contact them several times but never get any answers.

USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_MSGR_PHOTO_FOR_UPLOAD_1611264430433_6758132845626972636.jpeg

Hi.

Can anyone help me identify Polocreations parts? Bought Granite V3 full kit and there is no instruction included. Other parts I already manage to find out where they goes but pictured parts is mystery for me.

Try to contact them several times but never get any answers.

View attachment 122175

Wish i saw your post before i ordered. I got the same kit and tried contacting them as well. Did you figure out what these are for?

Wish i saw your post before i ordered. I got the same kit and tried contacting them as well. Did you figure out what these are for?
Sorry, but haven't invent where to put these. Could be mispacked parts because my package was not included led strip side mounting plates.

Also roof light missing screws and it was pain in the ass to find so small screws in hardware store.

Lights are nice but if something goes wrong then you might regret ordering anything to Polocreationsrc.

agree with your points.

Looks like PoloCreations wont respond to questions. But if you look on facebook and instagram they are extremely active. I got all my parts, but I would not recommend others ordering from polo creations.

Side note. All the parts are 3d printed. so we'll have to see how long the roof rails hold up.

Your right. Roof rack might not be the best for real bashers.

In my case those missing side mounting is not problem because I try to find some other way to install underglow strip.
I'm not professional but I think that non of these lights are real waterproof as they advertise or maybe in USA waterproof standards are different.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back