Lights? Anyone running these?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just ordered from polo creations. It didn't include the remote or the receiver (or the holder) will it still work? they won't answer email.

Hi, would you recommend their products??. I have a Vendetta and a Big Rock, installing lights in the first one needs to remove body paint :( in order to put front lights. For the second one needs to cut sticker light: That seems to be easier for me. I´m not so sure if unpainting Vendetta´s body will give me cristal clear lexan so lights will be brighter enough. What you think??.

Hi, would you recommend their products??. I have a Vendetta and a Big Rock, installing lights in the first one needs to remove body paint :( in order to put front lights. For the second one needs to cut sticker light: That seems to be easier for me. I´m not so sure if unpainting Vendetta´s body will give me cristal clear lexan so lights will be brighter enough. What you think??.
Personally i would not, the concept of their light set are good, quality of materials is horrible. Granite kit was destroyed 5 mins into its 1st pack.

Customer service is absolutely horrible, will not answer emails or phone, kits ordered will be missing items (all 3 kits i ordered were missing several pieces) when i finally did get in touch with them they promised to fix it and 2 days later I get a shipping notification that was 5 months ago - they only made the label. My guess is the guy in the US is forwarding from out of country on the products.

I never want to talk bad a business, want everyone to succeed, I mentioned this in several emails to him to give him a chance to make it right. That didn't happen and my attitude now is it is more important that a consumer doesn't get ripped off from Polo creations.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back