Big Rock lights big rock

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dasrott

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
anyone got a link for lights for the big rock? Im familiars with installing lights via traxxas but no idea how to install on big rock, also i am looking for a bumper mount and i cant seem to find anything. can you use traxxas lights on the big rock? I am guessing lights are lights but maybe the connectors aren't compatible or something

anyone got a link for lights for the big rock? Im familiars with installing lights via traxxas but no idea how to install on big rock, also i am looking for a bumper mount and i cant seem to find anything. can you use traxxas lights on the big rock? I am guessing lights are lights but maybe the connectors aren't compatible or something

I posted some pics of my BR with Led lights frount and rear..so far every set of LED lights I've used have pretty much the same connectors that will fit in your esc on channel 3 .I installed some lights on the bumpers because I wanted to be able to remove the body without having issues with wires .I also installed frount led lights on the body head lights.but with this install I used a 12 volt battery box off of a old smoke detector I had hanging around.simpley splice the negative and positive wires on the battery box then on the harness of the led lights remove the clip splice the negative and positive connect them together and now install the battery box inside the body cover on the roof with Velcro or double sided tape.i used Velcro .and now you have lights on the body cover and wires are not in your way..just make sure you get lights that have wires long enough to reach..I'll post some pics when I get around to it soon..also you will have to drill holes on the body cover .hope this helps

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back