Big Rock Lights control on Big Rock

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rawadsalti

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Got some leds for my big rock, ive connected them to the only available plug which is labeled as bind. They stay on all the time, cant i control them using the radio (slt3)?

You might want to consider this. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08D6FC2T6?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

You would have to solder the LED receiver to you LED lead, but it's a pretty simple job if have a soldering gun. You could then use some Velcro or double sided tape to attach the LED remote to your transmitter. It should give you the ability to turn off and on, adjust brightness, and even use flash effects.

I am just about to add lights to my Big Rock in the same way I did with my Bugsta. I understand from my Bugsta that to control the lights via the Ch3, you need an LED controller board in the car. Have a look on eBay for RC Ch3 lights control, they are about £5. The only issue I have seen with the BRCC is that the motor fan is plugged into Ch3, so I have also ordered a servo Y lead so both can go into Ch3. I'm not 100% convinced it will work, but I will post my results on her in the next week or 2 (depending on when my bits arrive)

Back