Lights

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Harris th

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
I have an arrma granite monster truck 4x4. I want to put some lights like a led bar on the roof or lights on the front pumber. Have anyone try to do it before?

Sure someone has, there's a guy on here I call the light man, don't know his avatar name but his real name is Yvan, maby you can do a search. He put lights on the Infraction.

I have tried cheap eBay headlights, taillights, and rock lights but the rock lights started going out after just a few uses, and the headlights got destroyed from jumping and landing on the front. If your going to do it, don’t cheap out, get good ones. Unless you just have a pavement princess that doesn’t ever get hit by anything lol.

I have tried cheap eBay headlights, taillights, and rock lights but the rock lights started going out after just a few uses, and the headlights got destroyed from jumping and landing on the front. If your going to do it, don’t cheap out, get good ones. Unless you just have a pavement princess that doesn’t ever get hit by anything lol.
Today I learned that there is a thing called pavement princess ?????????

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back