SOLD / FOUND Like New PROLINE 3.8 BELTED BADLANDS MX HP

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dscracing1320

BIG AIR BASHER
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. Infraction
  3. Kraton 8S
  4. Kraton 6s
  5. Kraton EXB
  6. Mojave
  7. Mojave EXB
  8. Notorious
  9. Outcast 6s
  10. Senton 3s
  11. Talion
  12. Typhon 6s
  13. Typhon 3s
Only Ran Twice. Like New. All hexs are 100%. No cracks, No Rips, They have taped vent holes and tires are vented. $100 shipped or possible trades for some original 3.8 Badlands on the Raid wheels
20210104_142718.jpg
20210104_142735.jpg
20210104_142702.jpg
20210104_142647.jpg
20210104_142642.jpg

Tempting... but don't these really make the 6s a dog if the motor isn't upgraded?

Did they come vented? Pretty sure belted tires are NOT supposed to be vented as it breaks the internal belts damaging them...

Tempting... but don't these really make the 6s a dog if the motor isn't upgraded?
Not sure. All of my rigs are using max 6 and 4092 motors. These wheels aren't as heavy as the non belted mx38 badlands. So it shouldn't be a major issue if geared down 1 or 2 teeth.
Did they come vented? Pretty sure belted tires are NOT supposed to be vented as it breaks the internal belts damaging them...
I vent all of my tires. And have never had a issue messing up a belt. But I'm also not a on road guy. I'm a big ramp full sender.

On road or off, belted tires are not made to be vented and don't need to be either, that's why they are belted to stop the ballooning and tires expanding...

On road or off, belted tires are not made to be vented and don't need to be either, that's why they are belted to stop the ballooning and tires expanding...
Tires have to be vented or else they become unbalanced. And these definitely drive better vented. And yes you can vent belted tires. But I'm not here to debate the issue. Thanks for your input.

Are these recommended for more racing than bashing? I know when bashing some times you want a little ballooning to help with the landing correct? I could be wrong. Just asking because I am really interested. I need to get a servo anyway so mine as well get the right one to work with these tires if I do buy them.

Are these recommended for more racing than bashing? I know when bashing some times you want a little ballooning to help with the landing correct? I could be wrong. Just asking because I am really interested. I need to get a servo anyway so mine as well get the right one to work with these tires if I do buy them.
Sidewall firmness is what determines landing softness

Sidewall firmness is what determines landing softness
Really. I wonder if the stock wheels from arrma have better sidewalls? Most of the extreme bashers I watch use the stock backflip lps and copperheads. Anyway back to OP. I'm still debating on getting these from you.

These are for bashing. They have some of the softest sidewalls of any of my tires. (I have over 100 sets lol) they land like soft pillows honestly. And I have absolutely no issues with air control or back flipping witch is why bashers don't mind some ballooning.
Just a fraction of my tires

20210105_162054.jpg

These are for bashing. They have some of the softest sidewalls of any of my tires. (I have over 100 sets lol) they land like soft pillows honestly. And I have absolutely no issues with air control or back flipping witch is why bashers don't mind some ballooning.
Just a fraction of my tires

View attachment 117982
I love tires... that’s awesome.
I have the same problem...
image.jpg
now people! buy these belted badlands ..they are a good deal!

Not true. GRPs are belted and come vented. I vent all of my tires as well, belted or not. The air and water inside need a way to escape. Belting doesn’t address that.

View attachment 117993now people! buy these belted badlands ..they are a good deal!
Haha Brother from another mother. So addictive lol
Not true. GRPs are belted and come vented. I vent all of my tires as well, belted or not. The air and water inside need a way to escape. Belting doesn’t address that.
110% true.. but what do we know lol

View attachment 117993now people! buy these belted badlands ..they are a good deal!
@Rcproponent I want you to do a MTV Cribs style walkthrough of your RC shop... with all the rigs you put up for sale and the crazy amount of tires seen here I can only imagine the awesomeness lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back