SOLD / FOUND Like New SMC 6s 7400MAH Batteries 90C Backflip MONSTERS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nitr0EngiEx

Reaction score
I am selling 2x 6s SMC 7400mah 90c lipos ---- 1 left!

These literally have like 5 charges each, brand new, can show receipts very fresh!

Purchased with Xt90's installed, include balance plug savers

I have switched focus to racing and I cannot run 6s so I am selling these while they are new

asking 110 shipped

They have soo much freaking power its unreal. if you want to haul but or do flips then you want these.
GOPR0100.JPG

Last edited:
I am selling 2x 6s SMC 7400mah 90c lipos

These literally have like 5 charges each, brand new, can show receipts very fresh!

Purchased with Xt90's installed, include balance plug savers

I have switched focus to racing and I cannot run 6s so I am selling these while they are new

asking 110 Each or 200 for both.

They have soo much freaking power its unreal. if you want to haul but or do flips then you want these.
View attachment 23288
Where are you located? I'm In california and I'm interested in the batteries but it may not make sense if your too far away

I will ship them to you, its no problem. ill bubble wrap them really good.

One sold locally, one left for sale
Still available? Is it $100 for the one you have left? I am thinking about it for the Talion. What do you think? Right now I am using 2x 3s Venom 5000mah 35c lipos.

Still available? Is it $100 for the one you have left? I am thinking about it for the Talion. What do you think? Right now I am using 2x 3s Venom 5000mah 35c lipos.

I'll do it for 100 shipped

Send to [email protected]

I don't like the double 3s method plus your 35c is pretty low

I would put this in anything you want to go fast and have power

Sent Nitro. Thank you. Didn"t give address. Or do you get with the PayPal receipt.

Awesome. Thanks again.

Hey buddy,

there is no address on your paypal account, I cannot create the shipping label. I need you to go into paypal and add your address in there and make sure its correct because I only ship to your verified address. which at this point you can't verify your address immediately, but as soon as you at least post your address in there I should be able to create your lablel.

Hey buddy,

there is no address on your paypal account, I cannot create the shipping label. I need you to go into paypal and add your address in there and make sure its correct because I only ship to your verified address. which at this point you can't verify your address immediately, but as soon as you at least post your address in there I should be able to create your lablel.
I used Friends and Family I believe in place of Goods and Services when sending the money. I purchased an ESC and motor from Bicketybam using Goods and Services and everything was fine. My fault. I will go check PayPal now. Thanks.

I thought maybe there was somewhere to include an address for Friends and Family but it makes no sense. With that option you are solely sending money to an account, no need for an address. I will look into how I can reverse it from Friends and Family to Goods and Services.

I appreciate the friends and family but you didn't have to do that and is against most forums rules. Go ahead and PM me your address and I'll get it shipped!

I appreciate the friends and family but you didn't have to do that and is against most forums rules. Go ahead and PM me your address and I'll get it shipped!
I will pay attention next time I purchase anything through someone on the forum. Goods and Services!!! No breaking rules!!! :)

Goods and services is for your protection. It also puts the service fee on the requester. I've never really used PayPal to collect money, just to send. So I had a hard time figuring it out last night. I thought I was the one who had to select goods and services. Now I know it's the buyer who selects it. I looked at the PayPal app for business and I wasn't sure if I could use that unless I was a legit registered business.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back