Limited run of TITANIUM parts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RCROD

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Talion
I just received the following from Kenny at Voltage Hobbies.

quote" I'm actually thinking of doing a limited run of titanium parts, titanium definitely has the strength needed by bashers and also lighter than my current 6061 or 7075 aluminum parts. unquote"

Although not yet confirmed, this sounds real interesting. Hopefully Voltage Hobbies does end up making some titanium hop-up parts for Arrma. Stronger and lighter, now that's a win-win. I will be waiting patiently to see what is in the works at Voltage Hobbies.

Yes cool BUT what am i gonna shave a few grams? My Kraton is heavy and OVERPOWERED. It pulled me in a wagon in the driveway. I am all for short run parts, titanium. All that cost $ and is shiney! Cool stuff. I just wonder if it would be too expensive? It could be worth it if you didnt have aluminum already..?

Yes cool BUT what am i gonna shave a few grams? My Kraton is heavy and OVERPOWERED. It pulled me in a wagon in the driveway. I am all for short run parts, titanium. All that cost $ and is shiney! Cool stuff. I just wonder if it would be too expensive? It could be worth it if you didnt have aluminum already..?
I agree, if you have already upgraded to better cnc heat treated aluminum or carbon fiber, not worth it to upgrade to titanium. Hopefully not too expensive, but does sound cool though...

Wow, your Kraton towed you in a wagon. No wonder you say it is heavy, haha. How did you keep the front end down? Hey, wait a minute, no wonder your Kraton pulled you, that's not you in your Avatar picture is it, haha LOL

I agree, if you have already upgraded to better cnc heat treated aluminum or carbon fiber, not worth it to upgrade to titanium. Hopefully not too expensive, but does sound cool though...

Wow, your Kraton towed you in a wagon. No wonder you say it is heavy, haha. How did you keep the front end down? Hey, wait a minute, no wonder your Kraton pulled you, that's not you in your Avatar picture is it, haha LOL

Ha your funny! My Kraton isnt heavier than anyone elses really, front and rear aluminum braces, tbone front and rear plus heavy duty rear a arm guards (tbone awesome). And i only run 4s. 17 tooth pinion on a TpPower 4070 1700kv. Im a buck 160, and in my sons plastic radio flyer. Straight, in circles to show it has it. Stop and so a lil. My wife put it on Facebook! I own it im a "nerd" with the coolest toys! Oh and i use super swampers tsx i believe they are.im in my car 1:1 right now

I'd be down for some titanium suspension links, steering / toe, camber, dogbones and cvd's.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back