Infraction Limiting straps

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flames77

Chasing down triple digits
Premium Member
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Infraction
  3. Kraton 8S
  4. Kraton 6s
  5. Outcast 8s
  6. Talion
  7. Typhon 3s
Ok so I’m throwing around some ideas in my head. I’m thinking about making some suspension limiting straps for the front shocks on the Infraction. Trying to keep the front end planted on the ground for speed runs. I recently tried locking the rear suspension in hopes it would keep the front from lifting, but that didn’t seem to work. So what are you all’s thoughts?? Picture was just an attention grabber! Lol

90CC3104-032D-4F27-88CD-F9330F96FE8D.jpeg

Are the droop screws not doing what you need? Typically we use droop screws for limiting the amount of shock extension and fuel line tubing or metal spacers on the shock shafts for limiting the amount of compression.
Well I really didn’t want to adjust them for a couple speedrun passes then adjust them back for general bashing. But I may end up trying that.
How fast are you getting before it lifts?
I really couldn’t say. I have just noticed that the front end is up as it’s passing by me.

Tighten the rear almost all the way and use the droop screws in the front. This should solve it.
Ok so when you say tighten the rear almost all the way. What are you referring to? Thanks in advance. ??

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back