Limitless - 130 MPH goal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RuffRiki

“If you’re not first, you’re last!”
Premium Member
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. Granite
  3. Infraction
  4. Limitless
Greetings Arrma!

I am new to the hobby but I have no turning back. So far I have bought the granite and the infraction but now I want more and more speed.
I will be buying the limitless in a few days. I need your recommendation on what to put I
In the thing to achieve my 130 MPH goal.
Help!

Don't. The smaller the pack, the less surface area to dissipate heat, the more likely for a battery to fail under extreme load like in speedrunning. If you can find them, the 150c SMC drag packs are great, but stay away from the 120c lcg packs, they can't handle it. Personally, I use Turnigy Graphene Panthers. They are bricks, but well worth the weight
Okay...
Will 2 of these batteries stacked on each other fit under the limitless body, with battery tray notches cut out and all??

7A0D8070-5369-4691-8C12-F43DCE5E3E1B.jpeg

soo..if you want to go fast...my speed secret is; pull the 13/43 diffs, front and rear, and replace with felony 15/42 gp5 diffs..and get rid of the 10k fluid, and put thicker stuff in it

Last edited:
soo..if you want to go fast...my speed secret is; pull the 13/43 diffs, front and rear, and replace with felony 15/42 gp5 diffs..and get rid of the 10k fluid, and put thicker stuff in it
Fluid is a matter of preference. Many of the top speedrunners use stock 10k fluid.

This is so tiring and frustrating but still pretty fun. Lots of cutting here n there, at almost every step.

I feel I’m getting there though. Later today I’ll see about finishing and tidying up the wiring. Battery fitting has already been solved.
E67FBB2D-19C0-4DAE-BF43-A7ABEE0DB2B7.jpeg

ok guys I still feel I have a very far way to go before this thing is anywhere near the build that I want it to be but at this point I could make a few more minor connections and run this thing right this moment but I’m not ready, don’t feel ready.
But at this huge checkpoint of this build I really want to thank you guys for your help, I actually have a base here that i can now build on.
Thank you all!!!
72E0096B-D45A-4195-884D-0F185716EEBD.jpeg
CC0DC013-4C4C-4B59-B311-91EE5B2B040A.jpeg
304C7C56-A1EC-4403-85DB-E69219B3EDA0.jpeg

Yeah man I’m a little intimidated by this thing...
Until you gear it way up it will be nothing even on 8s you need like a 40t+ pinion and like 29t or lower spool to get real high speeds. It will have tons of torque but need some big gears to increase the speed with the lower 1100kv motor👍

Until you gear it way up it will be nothing even on 8s you need like a 40t+ pinion and like 29t or lower spool to get real high speeds. It will have tons of torque but need some big gears to increase the speed with the lower 1100kv motor👍
Yeah I’ll be messing with those saga gears. 30/34 first.
Yeah I’ll be messing with those saga gears. 30/34 first.
Or even less

Also here is a rediculasly powerful fan that I run it is 25k RPM at 12v/3s sounds like a jet. https://www.ebay.com/itm/184700743486
Here's a short video I did to show how crazy powerful it is👍
591D749A-62BE-40C4-9D82-9AEE2F354ABA.jpeg
Going to fit one of those fans in the corner right here to blow towards motor and ESC, maybe a small 2s...plus I want to balance out the overall weight of the car...

Back