Limitless Limitless 16s help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

limitless202+

Very Active Member
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. Granite
  3. Limitless
  4. Senton 3s
  5. Typhon 3s
  6. Typhon 6s
  7. Vendetta
  8. Vorteks
  9. Voltage
Hi, new to this server and i need some help.i have a limitless gt, with a mmx8s esc and castle 1717 in it right now, but i speedrun it and it only did around 130mph, and even my typhon is faster then that. So, i have a xlx2/2028 1100kv combo at the ready, but how do you take out the lipo tray to put it in? i assume theat i should focus on that at the moment, but down the road i would like to put in a second one of those combos to have a 16s car, how would i go about that, and what would be estimated top speeds be with both of these setups?
thanks.

Max out the single motor/esc setup first.
No one has ever gone faster with 2 motors EVER.

Raz recently built a XLX2 with 1717 Limitless on YouTube. You should go through that multi video series and figure out where your car is different from his. He hit 148 mph and I think later 155 mph. That would be a good start.

If you want to start with the XLX2 and 2028 motor flip the motor mount and pull the battery tray. I believe Raz has some videos on a build like this also. His videos are the most detailed out there and well worth the time to watch. You will pick up some good pointers along the way that will likely save you from an expensive crash.

We can assist from the forum as well if you have any additional questions.

FYI if you have 2 systems running 8s you still have 8s. Neither system is more than 34v and they are not configured in series. So you have parallel 8s systems.

Last edited:
Welcome to AF.
ON paper 200mph. In reality, well, you will need much coin. I use a hex driver to remove most parts.
I find MIP drivers are cool too. What I use.

Welcome to the forum first off! As mentioned above check out some of Raz's builds and videos for help, or also browse through our build threads for the Limitless as there's quite a few xlx2 2028 combo builds for ideas and help also👍🏼

Thanks guys, this really helps, i managed to put in the xlx2 1100kv setup and got to 164mph, i hope to have a video soon, but I’m not sure where to go from here, by the way, hi liberty mkIII! Never thought that you, the person who inspired me to do this would respond!

Thanks guys, this really helps, i managed to put in the xlx2 1100kv setup and got to 164mph, i hope to have a video soon, but I’m not sure where to go from here, by the way, hi liberty mkIII! Never thought that you, the person who inspired me to do this would respond!
I am flattered!
Glad I could inspire others to enjoy this side of the hobby.

Maybe post some pics and video of the setup. Aerodynamics are generally the area of improvement at higher speeds.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back