Limitless Limitless 8s motor suggestion?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my new limitless today. I am planning out the electronics. I am not sure which to get. Any advise would be great.

I am going 8s and I am wanting to get into speed runs. I have zeroed in on the xlx2 but with the motor option I have the 800kv or the 1100kv. What do you guys think is the better can for my application? Again I am new to speed runs so I would like something where I can slowly progress. Possibly starting off at 90mph and progressing upwards. Alternatively the mmx8s/1650kv was also suggested. Your thoughts?
CONTACT EARL MOREHEAD ON THE UTUBE CHANNELS. IT'S ALL ABOUT CBIC MONEY, HOW FAST DO YOU WANT TO GO MAN.

I have the new 1520-1650kv motor esc combo from Castle, which works great. The motor has the 5mm shaft which matches Arrma's Pinion size.

It turns my kraton EXB into a rocket on 8s, it wheelies even when giving it full throttle while already going 30mph!
I use castle mmx8s/1520 1650kv in my kraton 6S v3 with all aluminum, rpm and driveline upgrades that has more and better upgrades than the EXB with 46t spur and hypothetical top speed over 100mph but it would gain the ability of flight before that
If you are just getting started I second the castle creations MMX8S with sensored 1520 1650kv combo or 1717 1650kv if it fits. These motors are great for speed run beginners because they are super reliable and can get 120+ mph without breaking a sweat.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back