Infraction Limitless basher motor

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks for all the ideas. And its ok Cameron i think you were confused thinking about the rotary’s amazing zound. Imagine an Rc car with the Sound of a 747b. That would be the coolest thing ever ???. I’m going to try the most to get the tp motor and if not i will go with the 1717 cause it seems the second best option for what i want to do. Again, thanks for everyones help.
Do you think a limitless v2 is coming ?
Honestly, yes but I think it wI'll be same body with different styling, so probably not a new Gen, just refresh.
For now...

Maxes out credit card.
Wait the max amps are the worst... I bought a 4s for my kraton...
So what makes it bad? Is it like short run time or sparky boom boom.

Honestly, yes but I think it wI'll be same body with different styling, so probably not a new Gen, just refresh.

So what makes it bad? Is it like short run time or sparky boom boom.
The test is about amperage output. Max amps output the least power of any battery they tested.
For the price it is an absolute rip off considering they claim high output.

I already said it in the other post i created, but tp motors are available in amazon. That’s a pretty good thing cause amazon can bring it here so i think my project is coming up pretty good. The only thing I don’t see is the mmx8s. That’s pretty bad because I though castle sold all their products there. Other option could be the max 6 or 5 but the tp motor takes like 250 amps and like you all know the max 5 is only 200 amps max ant it protects itself pretty well so don't know what to do there. Any suggestions
And Cameron do your yokes cause the only thing we need in the moments is a great laugh???

Think i found my motor. Tp power 5640s 1600kv 8s capable. it is exactly what i wanted. A big bore motor with decent rpm ( 55k ) and amazing torque an acceleration. It’s on amazon and its relatively cheap for what it is. 178 dollars. Now what i need is that the mmx8s comes available in amazon and I will be ready ??? also sorry if my English isn’t the best but not my strength ?

Think i found my motor. Tp power 5640s 1600kv 8s capable. it is exactly what i wanted. A big bore motor with decent rpm ( 55k ) and amazing torque an acceleration. It’s on amazon and its relatively cheap for what it is. 178 dollars. Now what i need is that the mmx8s comes available in amazon and I will be ready ??? also sorry if my English isn’t the best but not my strength ?
Your English is perfectly fine. ??

Last edited:
Wait your not merican? Also I recommend getting a more powerful battery to keep up with the motor.
no I’m not. I’m from Colombia. That is the reason of me asking for motors easy to get internationally but y already found that amazing tp power motor in amazon. I will have the higher c rating batteries in mind as i only have this 6s 25c traxxas batteries ( i used to be a traxxas fan boy but realized how overpriced their products are ) I’m planning to get to 8s batteries with a 50 c minimum as I don’t want to spend a lot in batteries cause the roads here arent very good or large so planning to mostly bash ( that’s the reason of the big bore motor ) ????
You’re English is perfectly fine. ??
Thanks. You seem to help in all the forums i make. You’re AMAZING. thanks for everything. Thanks everyone.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back