Limitless Bell Crank Arms Rubbing Front Diff

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OhmsBronco

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Limitless
  2. Talion EXB
Both left and right turns get a tactile click into a full lock, after investigation found both bell crank arms are hitting the front diff housing.

Is this by design ?

Any harm in grinding the diff case or arms down a bit so they do not rub/bind ?

image.jpg

This is a brand new roller , tactile click full left and right we’re present even before the servo saver delete and roller tear down while upgrading some things , just in case anyone was wondering about bearings or bent chassis etc

Honestly, there is no reason to Delete the Servo saver using that upgrade part. Especially for any On-Road rig IMHO.
What brand is it anyway?
Ultimately as she sits, if your Servo Endpoint adjustment is correct, this should not even be much of an issue.:unsure: Need to consider how much actual Steering Travel you have Lost because of this...... is the question.

However, I also see that you should be using a "lower profile" nut (they do exist) to capture the "Step Screws" that attach the Ackerman plate.
Seems the nuts are protruding beyond where they should (hitting the Diff Outrdrive), when comparing to the stock SS Bell Crank.
Perhaps that Belcrank Delete setup itself is just Machined poorly without enough Clearance considered.:unsure:
Just some Bling if anything.

Last edited:
Honestly, there is no reason to Delete the Servo saver with that upgrade part. Especially for any On-Road rig IMHO.
What brand is it anyway?
Ultimately as she sits, if your Servo Endpoint adjustment is correct, this should not even be much of an issue.:unsure: Need to consider how much actual Steering Travel you have Lost because of this...... is the question.

However, I also see that you should be using a "lower profile" nut (they do exist) to capture the "Step Screws" that attach the Ackerman plate.
Seems the nuts are protruding beyond where they should (hitting the Diff Outrdrive), when comparing to the stock SS Bell Crank.

It’s been a weird night I took this apart like 3-4 times to see if it was anything I was doing and after reinstalling everything back together there is no rubbing at all on either side, maybe Incorrectly seated the front axle or something I’m not sure but it has been resolved and to answer your question, SRC Ackerman plate with SRC servo saver delete also getting the servo relocation Mount from SRC as well.

I will look into low profile hardware if I run into this again maybe it was just bad seating or something

I ended up finding out the roller chassis I got from eBay brand new was tweaked just a bit causing the entire front assembly to not sit correctly unless the top brace was installed , at least that was I figured, i swapped over to the scorched RC chassis so problem solved !

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back