SOLD / FOUND Limitless body (custom paint)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

stevenwm

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Mojave
  4. Senton 3s
  5. Typhon 3s
  6. Vorteks
Wondering if anyone has a Limitless body with custom paint job they’d possibly sell

Yeah his work is Amazing!!
Especially his Limitless bodies! 🤯

But I’m thinking his price will be out of my range with body, painting, shipping ect
It Adds up!!!

And I’m just going to beat it up 😂
So Just hoping someone possible has a good condition body they might part with, at fair price

Just don’t want to use the same old blue limitless body

But I’m thinking his price will be out of my range with body, painting, shipping ect
It Adds up!!!

So Just hoping someone possible has a good condition body they might part with, at fair price

Paint the outside 🤷‍♂️ I've painted the outside of a couple & don't feel too bad when I crash em up. You can even sand em down & repaint em if u so choose
Not a limitless, but ya get the gist

20220613_073906.jpg

20220613_073817.jpg

20220525_205722.jpg

20220526_015257.jpg

20220526_015241.jpg

Last edited:

It Adds up!!!

He only charges for the body/paint/shipping. He basically does the work for free. Painting your own body a nice single color is pretty easy too. Just get 2 cans of the color you want, wash the body with some water/soap and paint it 5 times with 40 mins between each coat.

I started doing it recently and its surprisingly easy for single colors. :cool: (y)

It Adds up!!!

Yeah that blue Lim body is tiring. I agree.
Why don't you get a Clear body and paint it up?
You can do this. I know you can. :cool:
But @Ajag does amazing work. His prices are fair I believe. Tell him what you want. How many colors etc. I am sure it can't be that much $$. Reach out to Ajag and ask him. Try a LHS near you who will paint? Save on shipping???
I spray painted my blue Lim body with some bright stripes to change mine up. You could also do the same.:unsure:
Pay someone or try your luck at painting.

Last edited:
Yeah that blue Lim body is tiring. I agree.
Why don't you get a Clear body and paint it up?
You can do this. I know you can. :cool:
But @Ajag does amazing work. His prices are fair I believe. Tell him what you want. How many colors etc. I am sure it can't be that much $$. Reach out to Ajag and ask him. Try a LHS near you who will paint? Save on shipping???
I spray painted my blue Lim body with some bright stripes to change mine up. You could also do the same.:unsure:
Pay someone or try your luck at painting.
Thank you sir!

I know I really need to learn how to paint eventually

I think I’ll message AJag and see, maybe he has an extra body laying around 😁
He only charges for the body/paint/shipping. He basically does the work for free. Painting your own body a nice single color is pretty easy too. Just get 2 cans of the color you want, wash the body with some water/soap and paint it 5 times with 40 mins between each coat.

I started doing it recently and its surprisingly easy for single colors. :cool: (y)
Thank you sir!

Probably going to message AJag!

And if I can’t find one I might just have to try painting!!

Edited auto correct 😂😂😂

Last edited:
Years past back in the day, an RC body never came painted. Part of the Hobby back then was having to paint the body.
Nowadays with Pre-painted RTR bodies being more common, many in this hobby feel painting is some dark science.
It's not that hard, and is a satsifying part of this hobby. Start off with a simple 2 color or one color paint scheme.

Last edited:
Years past back in the day, an RC body never came painted. Part of the Hobby back then was having to paint the body.
Nowadays with Pre-painted RTR bodies being more common, many in this hobby feel it is some dark science.
It's not that hard, and is a satsifying part of this hobby. Start off with a simple 2 color or one color paint scheme.
Honestly the worst part is cutting the body and stock clear bodies come precut! Love it lol.

Nowadays with Pre-painted RTR bodies being more common, many in this hobby feel painting is some dark science.
Thank you !

I think I may give it a shot ... worse case I do horrible
I’m going to bash the body anyway 😂

Thank you sir!

I know I really need to learn how to paint eventually

I think I’ll message AJag and see, maybe he has an extra body laying around 😁

Thank you sir!

Probably going to message AJag!

And if I can’t find one I might just have to try painting!!

Edited auto correct 😂😂😂
Shoot me a pm if you want me to help

I just do these for fun and the love of the hobby

I have extra stock bodies I can paint on the outside if you need a budget body

Thats a great idea thnx
Also tried wrapping a typhon w/ 1 piece of vinyl & failed so I've actually painted the outside of a couple more of the stocker bodies since then & then added some vinyl "carbon fiber" wrap accents on them as well.

20221019_210001.jpg

20221019_210021.jpg

20221019_210037.jpg

20221019_210117.jpg

20221113_172446.jpg

20221113_172823.jpg

20221113_172806.jpg

20221113_172621.jpg

Also tried wrapping a typhon w/ 1 piece of vinyl & failed so I've actually painted the outside of a couple more of the stocker bodies since then & then added some vinyl "carbon fiber" wrap accents on them as well.

View attachment 272886

View attachment 272887

View attachment 272888

View attachment 272889

View attachment 272890

View attachment 272891

View attachment 272892

View attachment 272893
Looks amazing 😍 👏 I have an idea of what I want just not sure about ordering liquid mask cause of the cold Temps. I was gonna get someone else to paint it for me but after all I've done and have to do I cant pass it off now.

Looks amazing 😍 👏 I have an idea of what I want just not sure about ordering liquid mask cause of the cold Temps. I was gonna get someone else to paint it for me but after all I've done and have to do I cant pass it off now.
Thank you!🥰 I definitely feel ya there, it's really satisfying to see that last piece of the puzzle come together! (& the thing that covers most of all your hard work!😄)

Thank you!🥰 I definitely feel ya there, it's really satisfying to see that last piece of the puzzle come together! (& the thing that covers most of all your hard work!😄)
Indeed, it would be great if bodies were cheaper so you could change the looks more often. I mean it just a piece of plastic it shouldn't be that expensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back