Limitless Dragster

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yroc5976

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
So here is my setup

Max 5
TP 4050 2310kv (5wind)
GRP’s
27P 34s (i think)
6s

does this sound good for drag? Just starting to get into drag racing. All help needed and wanted. Thanks in advance

My only recommendation is to go with an MMX8S instead for the ability to log data and be more precise with tuning.

My only recommendation is to go with an MMX8S instead for the ability to log data and be more precise with tuning.
Ok i plan on getting that later when off back order as i plan on running 8s later down the road. Does everything else look ok for drag?

Ok i plan on getting that later when off back order as i plan on running 8s later down the road. Does everything else look ok for drag?
I would think so but I’m new to drag myself. I just know if I was going to do any racing of any kind, I would want the Castle data. Also the MMX8S runs way cooler and can do sensored motors too. You could really dial in a 1717 combo to an exact science.

Did you end up building the car with the hobbywing? They are safer ESCs but if you want to let it eat you gotta use a castle xlx or mmx8s I run the same motor in mine and usually finish 1st sometimes top 3 because I chunk a tire or something.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back