Limitless Limitless GT big can finally ready to go fast

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Limitless
  3. Kraton EXB
Finally got a Limitless 🤪😁

Not finished yet, missing a big can motor mount, mmm is on the way, does not fit the 50 mount from arrma

Is going to have a hobbywing max5 with the hobbywing 5687 1100kv 8s motor

Got some alze diff holder and cover

Sweep wheels on it now, also have grp tires

I'll have a savox 2290 servo and 8s cappack on the way with the mail

Qs8 connector is coming next weekend

Still a lot to do with this beast like titanium shaft and some carbon parts

DSC_1945.JPG

DSC_1944.JPG

IMG_20210115_065520.jpg

DSC_1941.JPG

Hey, I actually don't no

Whats wrong with your limitless, maybe I'll can help
Oh nothing is wrong, I have been lately seriously considering a Limitless and had some questions on preferred Motor/ESC combos etc. I had my eye on either a Felony, an Infraction or the Limitless and a recent Facebook post has me now doing a lot of Limitless research. I have a few Trucks now, Kraton 6S v4, Granite 3S and a Typhon 6S v5. With the Typhon I know I can confidently get to over 80mph but now I have the need for speed and the recommendations are all pointing to the Limitless which by all means is a sweet setup. :)

She's doing well, it's with center diff, I still waiting for my sky rc gps, it's only a few days old that setup
And in Denmark we got snow this time 🤣
View attachment 124632
Same here in Ohio USA my friend, I want so bad to get my Typhon out but the weather is just happening. So between your Limitless and your Infraction for speed I will assume your goal is the Limitless? I really like the Spool option as opposed to the Center Diff.

Yes 2 days ago there was nothing 😂
More time to paint the body

Yes my infraction is my daily drive, the limetless is my baby, also got a center diff for fun days

So I bit the bullet and grabbed a Limitless yesterday from my local RC shop. Now its time to gather the other little items of glory to start the build.
One thing I am really stuck on is the steering servo.
I come from an Airplane, Fixed wing background and took suggestions from others to gain the best options for my builds.
In most all cases I was able to achieve a less than 35 dollar investment per servo that could almost pull a truck LOL. Digital or Analog.
Yet when it comes to RC cars there seems to be a mindset in light of these servos, most of which seem to be far above 50 bucks.
I honestly have no intensions of ever getting the limitless wet or run it in wet conditions so aside from that can someone "open my eyes"
as to why or what makes RC Car servos so much more expensive? Is it response, is it torque, is it overall strength? I am by no means a server kind of guy so I am trying to understand the principle of the selections out there especially for the Limitless and others in this category.
Thanks

@claytonbakerjr Either a DS3225 or DS3235 will be more than adequate imo. They are in the $25-35 range on eBay, Amazon ect... 👊😎

Just wanted to try it, people talk good about it.
It's my first experience with a 150 buks servo, the limetless is my baby and gonna be a beast overall, I'll hope
Totally understand, I don't want to build mine cheap by any means but unlike a basher (Kraton-Typhon etc) the Limitless is built for speed in more or less straight lines, for some reason in my mind if you have a decent digital MG type servo that is smooth and not jerky what more does a 90+ dollar servo add that a 40 dollar does not have...ya know where I am going. At 100mph I'm not going to do a slalom with the limitless hehe.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back