Limitless Limitless GT: Catching Air

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moirae

Beauty & Beast
Premium Member
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Fireteam
  3. Infraction
  4. Limitless
  5. Kraton 8S
  6. Kraton EXB
  7. Kraton 4s
  8. Mojave EXB
  9. Notorious
  10. Outcast 8s
  11. Outcast EXB
  12. Talion EXB
  13. Typhon 3s
  14. Typhon 6s
  15. Typhon TLR

Wifey recorded me going over the manhole and catching air in slow motion. I thought it was really cool so maybe others will too. :cool::love:

Dude at the end of this video was very lucky I have decent reflexes because I definitely didn't realize someone was jogging across the street and I had to break extremely fast when I saw him :eek::ROFLMAO:

Damn I really love this car, I don't think castle 1717 1650kv can compete with tp 4070.

Last edited:
Titanium sparkers for scorched would look sick on there.
I really need to look into those! I actually have another video I'm going to upload with my typhon sparking and I bet it would have been even cooler if it was the scorched parts.

Sweeeet!!!!damn that's a bold statement,considering the 1717 is much bigger motor.ive never owned a castle motor
I don't know for sure, but it definitely feels that way to me. I have the 1717 in a felony and I think they are geared pretty close, within 10 mph factoring in the different kv but I'm not sure how the felony rear gears factor into the calc I use so I can't be certain. Maybe I need to gear the felony up more to make up for kv difference, one is 1650 and the other is 2200 so I probably don't have the castle motor geared high enough lol.
That body looks awful familiar 🤣
haha I even bought the foam for it, just installed it yesterday. I'm considering throwing one of those new felony bodies on it though tbh.
So you put a speed run motor in a basher?
I mean if that's how you want to call it, I guess? lol. I have TP motors in most of my rigs, they are amazing motors and I love them. We have 3 typhons with tp 4060's and one of them is a CM. The limitless in the video is a TP 4070cm 2200. I also am currently testing out a tp 4060 1750kv in my talion that normally has a castle 1717 1650. I also have a kraton with a tp 4070 1700kv and a kraton 8s with a tp 5670. LOL I just bought a tp 4040 cm for my typhon 3s/4s too.

TP definitely my motor of choice but nothing runs cooler than that castle 1717 1650kv.

Last edited:
I don't know for sure, but it definitely feels that way to me. I have the 1717 in a felony and I think they are geared pretty close, within 10 mph factoring in the different kv but I'm not sure how the felony rear gears factor into the calc I use so I can't be certain. Maybe I need to gear the felony up more to make up for kv difference, one is 1650 and the other is 2200 so I probably don't have the castle motor geared high enough lol.

haha I even bought the foam for it, just installed it yesterday. I'm considering throwing one of those new felony bodies on it though tbh.

I mean if that's how you want to call it, I guess? lol. I have TP motors in most of my rigs, they are amazing motors and I love them. We have 3 typhons with tp 4060's and one of them is a CM. The limitless in the video is a TP 4070cm 2200. I also am currently testing out a tp 4060 1750kv in my talion that normally has a castle 1717 1650. I also have a kraton with a tp 4070 1700kv and a kraton 8s with a tp 5670. LOL I just bought a tp 4040 cm for my typhon 3s/4s too.

TP definitely my motor of choice but nothing runs cooler than that castle 1717 1650kv.

My bittydesign body just shipped out yesterday, can't wait 🙌 I do like that body. Just didn't like the fact that it caught air pretty easily. Hopefully the new design won't! But either way. Enjoy 😉

My bittydesign body just shipped out yesterday, can't wait 🙌 I do like that body. Just didn't like the fact that it caught air pretty easily. Hopefully the new design won't! But either way. Enjoy 😉
Man thats why I went out and bought the foam bumper but I'm not sure how much it helps tbh. I had a pretty bad flip after catching air with it the last time I took it to the parking lot.

check this out! video is at correct time already.

I'm not sure how the hell that landed on it's wheels but it did :eek::ROFLMAO:

My bad . I thought you had one of the bigger low KV TP motors in the Limitless.

My bad . I thought you had one of the bigger low KV TP motors in the Limitless.
haha I actually have a TP 5650 on the way for my second limitless. IT's 1900 kv though =D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back