SOLD / FOUND Limitless/Infraction

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SarsK9

Military Veteran
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Typhon 6s
Near Evansville IN. Long shot but hopefully someone is looking. I’m wanting to trade my Mojave for a limitless or infraction. I got the Mojave and talion for me and my ex, she left so I have 4 bashers and ID love to have one or the other to focus on to stay in the hobby but in a different way that’s my own and not what her and I did. Anyone near my location happen to have one or the other and is looking for a mojave but not wanting to spend the cash? I can’t afford to just add another car to the collection right now hence the trade.

Note; I’ll be willing to drive 2 hours to meet up for a deal. Louisville, Indy, surrounding areas. Or if anyone knows anyone, help me out.

Near Evansville IN. Long shot but hopefully someone is looking. I’m wanting to trade my Mojave for a limitless or infraction. I got the Mojave and talion for me and my ex, she left so I have 4 bashers and ID love to have one or the other to focus on to stay in the hobby but in a different way that’s my own and not what her and I did. Anyone near my location happen to have one or the other and is looking for a mojave but not wanting to spend the cash? I can’t afford to just add another car to the collection right now hence the trade.
I have an infraction that I might be willing to get rid of..... I'm new to this site and have less than 25 posting so I'm not allowed to post anything for sale ! so I don't know if I'm violating any rules at the moment .I don't mean to... But I have 1 that's 9 out of 10 condition..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back