Limitless Limitless/infraction

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rweis22

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Notorious
I went to my LHS today to get their last infraction, but it was gone. They do have a limitless though. Not looking for speed runs, just bashing. I have all supporting electrics to get it going. Are there any differences? Should I hold out for an infraction?

Yeah the limitless has a 34T spool and 27T pinion so it's geared for speed. If you swap just the spool/pinion for a 50T center diff from one of the other 6s trucks and pair it with a 20T pinion then it should work great with stock 6s electronics. You could also just get the infraction 46T center diff with 18T pinion too. But yeah center spool/diff, body, and wheels (same tires tho) are all that's different

Last edited:
Limitless was in stock from horizon hobby website last week and still is available last I checked.

I'm looking for an infraction as well I'm in the same boat if any members have one for sale let me know thank you

You do know a member here has one for sale....not run or used....just need to pay for shipping, right?

https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/arrma-infraction-brand-new-with-extras.24858/
Thanks for the info! I’m going for it.

Based on your original post...Infraction!!! Hold out...why spend the extra money to make Lim to Infraction. Maybe I am too close I have an Infraction so please forgive me.

The look of the Infraction is a killer and does not look like a NASCAR. The truck is beautiful and I care nothing for speed runs...the bashing and drifting of this beast are just....hell outstanding thing looks better as a truck. Hold for the infraction or buy the new once from a member here:

https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/arrma-infraction-brand-new-with-extras.24858/

If you need a little help....here is mine:

IMG_20200518_154834.jpg
IMG_20200522_165700.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20200503_171906.jpg
    IMG_20200503_171906.jpg
    253.4 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back