Limitless project the flash

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maxxpower1989

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Limitless
For the following winter i decided to build my first true speedrun car based on the limitless its a work in progress.
I haven't deciced which kind of battery's i am going to use but its between the cnhl 4s 9500mah when back in stock or the turnigy graphene panthers 4s 6000mah.
The body i am painting currently is a bittydesign Seven65 one the transmiter/receiver is a Dumborc x6.

Any questions you people might have just ask me i am happy to answer them.

20220101_151643.jpg

20220101_151657.jpg

20220101_151711.jpg

20220101_151741.jpg

20220101_151751.jpg

Nice looking rig @Maxxpower1989
Not many speedrun ppl in NL, so nice to meet you!

Many questions and suggestions here, but I am mostly curious what made you decide to add the alu plate on top (i guess) the chassis?

Second, do you have a good speedrun location nearby? I've always wondered if it would be worth the effort to go to the flevopolder as it's flat and filled with low traffic straight roads. Like the N306

Thanks man indeed not many speedrun people in NL.
i have decided to at that top plate becase i wanted the extra space of the scorchedparts carbon gt chassis but the price of that chassis is a bitt to much for me.
Thats why i added the aluminium top plate to the stock chassis and because i wanted a different body then the stock one.
Not that i know of butt i am searching for one my first test/speedrun in planned for the summer.

Thanks man indeed not many speedrun people in NL.
i have decided to at that top plate becase i wanted the extra space of the scorchedparts carbon gt chassis but the price of that chassis is a bitt to much for me.
Thats why i added the aluminium top plate to the stock chassis and because i wanted a different body then the stock one.
Not that i know of butt i am searching for one my first test/speedrun in planned for the summer.
Ah, so instead of adding 'sideskirts' you topped of the whole top side. It will add some stiffness, weight and (+&-) practicality.
In the end weight will take it's cost in power required. XLX2 + 1717 will deliver plenty though.

I would also like the scorched carbon gt chassis, UK price is fair but once shipped to NL customs will make it a lot more pricer. I've practicly paid up 70% more on my last UK-based orders. Shipping from the US has improved a lot though as it's no longer routed through the UK.
Started playing with 'forged carbon' myself now.

The seven65 could use a little stiffening in the front. I see you already improved the front body carry bar.
Hoons tires are questionable though, those will struggle at higher speeds. Consider some GRP's to start or jump to BSR (purple) foams straight away.

At some point you might also want the GP5 diffs, your current motor mount does add some extra teethroom (i think) but you will run out eventually. The GP5 diffs change the ratio from 3.308 to 2.8 and thats a big step up.

Thank you for the tips you are giving.
Indeed the 1717 is more then enough for the stock chassis but the 1100kvv with xlx2 i could buy for a cheap price on marktplaats.
Maybe after the summer i will build a new limitless on the scorchedparts carbon chassis.
New better quality tires will be the next upgrade for this car.

Thank you for the tips you are giving.
Indeed the 1717 is more then enough for the stock chassis but the 1100kvv with xlx2 i could buy for a cheap price on marktplaats.
Maybe after the summer i will build a new limitless on the scorchedparts carbon chassis.
New better quality tires will be the next upgrade for this car.
Ow i tought it was the 1717. 2028 means more power ;)
With a 1100kv those GP5 diffs become a must though. Higher torque will strain a lot, even with the thick titanium driveshafts you do want to reduce the driveshaft rpm. They might not bend, but will definately grind the cups.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back